[COLOR=purple]Thanks Gannondorf!![/COLOR] :) Note to everyone; a dedicated thread on the Filefront forums for CoD WaW PeZBOT is held here: [COLOR=blue]http://forums.filefront.com/cod5-waw-modding-mapping-editing/395669-pezbot-cod-waw.html[/COLOR] You can find all download links and news there for World at War PeZBOT. The thread you're currently viewing is for CoD 4 PeZBOT only. Cheers, JamJam11 :)
JamJam11 you rock :P. Thanks for being so helpful. I'm kinda posting for no reason really. I realise that the bots not rejoining for the next match is basically unfixable really. But for me what I find that is really weird is that I can only ever play 1 match before all the bots vanish and, regardless of what map I pick, the next map in the rotation is always backlot with no bots. Does anyone else get this? I dunno if they're linked at all but I find it weird that the second map is always backlot and the bots never load on it. I'm not really looking for a solution I guess but I though I would mention it.
By the way I love the bots, but I love the sound of some of the features in the newer WaW versions. Is there any reasonable chance that they may make their way back over onto the CoD4 mod?
Nanostronghold;5323859By the way I love the bots, but I love the sound of some of the features in the newer WaW versions. Is there any reasonable chance that they may make their way back over onto the CoD4 mod?
They certainly will. When that is, I can't say at the moment. But keep an eye out on the PeZBOT ModDB page: PeZBOT - Multiplayer Bots mod for Call of Duty: World at War - Mod DB
First of all I'd like to thank ATB for all his work he's put into PeZBOT over the past year. He has added many new features to the mod and has spent a lot of his own time on it.
Sadly, ATB is leaving PeZBOT to pursue his own interests. Therfore, PeZBOT for CoD2 or any major updates for WaW or CoD4 may never be released.
So once again - thanks ATB for everything you have done for the mod, if it wasn't for you 010p for CoD4 or 004p for WaW wouldn't even exist.
This version includes two .cfg files and has various other changes and additions from the previous versions. Please read the ReadMe and Installation documents carefully for any information.
As stated above - 010p is likely to be the last major update for PeZBOT for Call of Duty 4, but I guarantee it's a good one! There's not much else to say... so here is the changelog:
[INDENT][INDENT]- Changes to code resulting in a huge performance boost with a larger amount of bots. - Climbing improved. Added climbing waypoints to all stock maps. - Bots now use knife attack when in close range. - Bots now start at a random rank. - Added in-game PeZBOT menu allowing you to change PeZBOT settings without having to use the console. (Press "B" (default) then select PeZBOT) - Tweaked bot movement animations and speeds. - Fixed Strike not loading the waypoints correctly. - "Being obvious" distance increased - bots will see you from a slightly longer distance away if you are not moving. - Bots may spread out / flank more often. - Now includes pezbot.cfg/pezbot_dev.cfg (See "Installation" document) - Changed waypoint file (type = Integer changed to type = String) removing needless conversion. - Added Killpoints. - Added Auto-Waypointing. - Added player 'auto assign only' Dvar ( set g_force_autoassign "1" ) for servers (Default 0 - Off). - Added DVARs: svr_pezbots_axis & svr_pezbots_allies to give greater control and allow uneven team selection. - Added DVAR: svr_pezbots_dewards. Set to 1 to disable bots using UAV, Airstrike and Helicopter (defaults to 0) - Added DVAR: svr_pezbots_playstyle ( 0 - Original (slower speed and more walking), 1 - Faster (Run & Gun) ) (defaults to 1) - Added DVAR: svr_pezbots_roundCount. Restarts the listen server after # amount of maps - workaround for "running out of bots" (defaults to 2) [/INDENT][/INDENT]
Have fun with 010p and once more - thanks ATB! :)
[COLOR=blue]011p has been released for Call of Duty 4[/COLOR] The changes and additions are:
- Bots will now choose attachments for weapons.
- Dropped weapons from bots should now have more ammo.
- Bots will now throw stun, flash and smoke grenades.
- Bots will now choose perks upon spawning. (can be disabled with svr_pezbots_useperks 0)
- Added model select menu (escape > choose model). You can now choose which character model you wish to use. Also added a few extra character models such as Capt. Price, Imran Zakhaev, etc.
- Bots will use extra character models as well as the stock ones - can be turned on with svr_pezbots_modelchoice 1.
- Added Battlechatter. (can be turned on or off with svr_pezbots_chatter 0.)
- Revised knifing function, no long range kills.
- Bots may flank/spread out a little more.
- Added a new playstyle - a mix of both the existing playstyles. (svr_pezbots_playstyle 2)
- Fixed issue with District waypoints.
- Fixed the non balanced teams balancing on map change.
- Fixed mismatch error occurring in Search and Destroy on some maps.
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]005p has been released for Call of Duty World at War[/SIZE][/COLOR]
For those interested in PeZBOT for [COLOR="DarkOrange"]CoD 5 (World at War)[/COLOR] see message below from Gannondorf:
"005p has been released for World at War, the changes and additions are:
- Bots will now throw Signal Flares.
- Bots may spread out / flank more.
- No longer require sv_botsRandomInput DVAR in the command line.
- Added in-game PeZBOT menu allowing you to change PeZBOT settings without having to use the console. (Press "B" (default) then select PeZBOT)
- The mod will now appear in the mod list on the game menu.
- "Being obvious" distance increased - bots will see you from a slightly longer distance away if you are not moving.
- Bots will now choose attachments for weapons.
- Bots will now choose a perk upon spawning.
- Bots start at a random rank.
- Bots may now melee enemy dogs.
- Rewaypointed Seelow for better performance - from 486 to 373 waypoints.
- Fixed waypoint bugs in all maps.
- Added DVARs: svr_pezbots_axis & svr_pezbots_allies to give greater control and allow uneven team selection."
For more info and download link go here.