PB Error 2084! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hello everyone or anyone who is out there that is taking the time to read this and can help me... and I mean... anyone.

First, I own the newest version of Mac OS X 10.6.2

Also please, to those "flamers", don't hate the Macintosh. It is a stable machine, but perhaps not the type of machine you would want for a serious career gamer. Anyway, I don't want an argument over the whole Mac vs Pc vs Linux... That's not what I'm here for.

Second, is the error, 2084. Whenever I go onto this server, ip: 63.209.33.34:28930, the pb kicks me for five minutes whenever I enter. I could play for about 4 mins or so and then I get kicked. I already updated my pb, and checked for updates 3 times.

Also another thing is the clan that owns the server is the clan I'm interested in possibly joining (by looking at their website) and I can't if I can't even stay in the server long enough to make conversation.

Please Help!

Roxie

AcE

50 XP

8th November 2003

0 Uploads

3,835 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

You're being kicked for an MD5 violation, but without the full kick message we cant help you...

Mastershroom Advanced Member

Frag Out!

153,685 XP

18th November 2004

0 Uploads

14,196 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

PunkBuster has conniptions over the various versions of the game. The OS X executable for CoD4 is not the same as the Windows version that 99% of servers check for, for obvious reasons. It's the same shit with the Steam version...even though it's on Windows too, it's a different executable, and PB often kicks Steam players.