help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

i wanted to play a new map with 8 player i download it but must is do now where most i place it end what is dev can please somebody help me end how do i install a savegame thank you

eyeballs767

Now known as: Callum Jman

50 XP

3rd January 2007

0 Uploads

142 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

I don't know about the save game part, however, for the -dev part you will need to select your company of heroes shortcut on the desktop and right click on it and select properties, then in the box marked target put a space next to what is written in there, then write -dev and that is it, its that simple!

Laugh Out Loud.

And to get the map to work on your game you go into the company of heroes file on your c drive, where all the files are, and there is a file called WW2 go into that one, then open data, i think that one should be empty, so insert a new file, and call it Scenarios then open that file and make another new one, call that one mp and then open that one, and put all the files for them map you downloaded in there, and when you open Company of heroes from the -dev shortcut, it should work

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 11 years ago

hoe instaleer je een map en wat is dat dev gebeuren en hoe isntaleer ik een 100% save game alvast bedankt