Key$1235452163 ?? -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hey guys, as you known, i've installed CoH again and win a few battles on MP.

BUT!, when i join on a game, says "Conneting" and then.. Key$1235452163

or $1235452163 No Key.

When i see the first time, i say, NO! my CD KEY!! and it was a lie, it is a serius error? Relic Bug? or a bad language translation.?

Sgt. D. Pilla

Uber Geek

50 XP

23rd October 2007

0 Uploads

3,473 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

What language are you running the game in? Anyways, its just the exe can't find the correct string to that reference number... For example, the reference number '1235452163' in the english version, will match up to a string value, which could be "Connection failed" (FOR EXAMPLE) but in the language version you are running, that reference either doesn't exist or is incorrect

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago
Sgt. D. Pilla;4380871What language are you running the game in? Anyways, its just the exe can't find the correct string to that reference number... For example, the reference number '1235452163' in the english version, will match up to a string value, which could be "Connection failed" (FOR EXAMPLE) but in the language version you are running, that reference either doesn't exist or is incorrect

Running Spanish Version, but theres only 2 Spanish Patch, 1.70 and 1.71, the rest no..

So, Spanish game + English Patches..

Sgt. D. Pilla

Uber Geek

50 XP

23rd October 2007

0 Uploads

3,473 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

I had the same problem when i played vCoH. I have the English game and i used English patches. What could have been the problem with me?

Orale, un Latino. ;)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Haha yeah =D

Hm, maybe, after all its a BUG, but i read on the Relic Forums, it was a Translation Error, also in Europe in Ruins too.