Request -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I'we got a request for you guys to help me making a map. One thing iäm missing on my map that im making is action markers. I'm asking you to make a map with some action markers in it so i can coppy it to my maps. there is two action markers that I'm looking fore specific. The one that papers flying i the wind and the one that makes dust flying. Apprecciating all help with this. Excuse my bad spelling.:bows:

$_TEXAS_$

Don't Mess with Texas

50 XP

5th September 2007

0 Uploads

195 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

you can only copy action markers that are already in a map, you can't copy them from one map to another. The only way to get action markers in an existing map would be to copy (stamp) the entire map into a map (of the same size) with the action markers already in it. If maps were created with the 1.71 world builder, and not save in any later version, they can have action markers created in them using the 1.71 worldbuilder.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

hey i may be in the wrong part but in really do need help... where can i find worldbuilder plzz it look really good to have a go ar making a map.. i have had a look for it but cant find it help..

Sgt. D. Pilla

Uber Geek

50 XP

23rd October 2007

0 Uploads

3,473 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

The Root COH directory...See the image attached wb.jpg

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

K tnx for the help Texas

tdo_stalker2

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

12th October 2007

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

ok ive looked at random stuff for about 2 days now and im starting to think im just retarded... after a year or so i started to get back into the game and wonna mess arround with the worldbuilder, but i cannot find it, its not in my documnets/mygames and its not in c/program files/thq and leading to company of hearos files... so i have no clue what to do i think im using the latest coh: lite patch 1.71 i think but not sure, i tried to kill it and get older versions to get all of them but that did not work so i dont know what i have im using XP and realy would like some help with this!

tdo_stalker2

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

12th October 2007

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

ok sorry about the double post but i do not know how to edit message... no button to do it. but i just tried to get online for the first time and it said connection problem so i dont know if thats the patch or what, but i was able to get on before the net before i started back up and did all this... so this is realy just starting to make me mad ican edit this 1 but not the other 1... STUPID!

tdo_stalker2

The Internet ends at GF

50 XP

12th October 2007

0 Uploads

108 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

ok i finaly just removed everything and then downloaded upto 1.4

and again... no edit sorry