Hello everyone -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

My name is o3oInfamous and I just now have joined this community, I have had Company of Heroes for about two months now and I cant seem to win as the americans or wehrmacht. I am looking for good stratagies and nice people to play with:)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

Don't hesitate to do something. Always spend your recources, there is no need to have 2000 manpower 5000 munitions and 1000 fuel. Spend it. And never have your units just standing somewhere. Get them in action or something.

iDeekz

Sniper Regiment

50 XP

15th February 2008

0 Uploads

1,052 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

Welcome to Filefront. Also, I would have to disagree with you there, Jorge about the resources. I know this isn't a debate or anything but some resources should be saved incase of a emergency or one of your resource stations are destroyed. You should always have a small amount of resources for a emergency, so take that in mind.

Blodymulder

Panzerfaust!

50 XP

31st March 2008

0 Uploads

17 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

(if played with high recources)

Wehrmacht: Make 3 pios squads, and with your first build the wehrmacht quarters. Make if done, 2 or 3 mg-teams when they are build, place them in buildings on key points, they will pwn all inf in the begining of tha game. Make a Kapfcraft centre, and upgrade support weapons to lv 2. then your mg's are very pwned. go then to skirmish (at the HQ), and make krieg barracks. and go further with doing stuff. Also capture the fuel points they are IMPORTANT Her are units that are a good help in game. - Ostwinds in veteran pwn. - Flamethowers and flame HT's in veteran. - Mg's in veteran with AT-gun's also veteran. - Volks with MP40's for covering points. (not too much cause of pop cap). - Veteran Suka's (not nebels because stuka's are fast moving).

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

Of course Ice Speed, but there is no need in having too much recourses while struggeling.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

I well get this game soon maybe we can play. I played this game in a cafe and I'm really intrested in this game and being to play online and learn some tactics.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 10 years ago

hi i have been play coh for about a year but i cant get it to go on twoplayer and i cant get the patchs that i have got to run in the game this may be in the wrong part but can u help me plzzzzzz....:bawl:

Sgt. D. Pilla

Uber Geek

50 XP

23rd October 2007

0 Uploads

3,473 Posts

0 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Start your own new thread, add some more detail, speak human language not '1337 5p34k 7h47 n0 0n3 c4n und3r 574ndz'

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 10 years ago

1 c4n und3r 574nd b4r3ly