New patch - new AI?? -1 reply

Please wait...


GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

5th December 2006

0 Uploads

60 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Has anyone else found the AI (Expert) in 1v1 games has been bumped sky high - Crikey 2 weeks ago I could beat it quite easy (still can with Brits but using tactics that will not work online). Now as Americans I cannot come close to beating Expert on any 1v1 map.

Sgt. D. Pilla

Uber Geek

50 XP

23rd October 2007

0 Uploads

3,473 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I can tell you now, from coding point of view, they have not been bumped to be harder, atleast not in the Rescource bonus of increasing difficulty, which is 90% of the way its done, the other 10% is focused on tactics. So if they are harder, its because the patch (Relic) re-did the ways the AI do tactics, and NOT from a rescource point of view