I need help! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

When i am playing on counter strike all of a sudden the game shuts off and it goe to desktop, it does not go totallly off, i mean i can get back on but it takes forever to load back on to the game. How can I stop this from happening?WTF.gif

.am0k

Ruthless

50 XP

15th August 2004

0 Uploads

630 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Play CS 1.6 or you may need a new fan. Go to Lowe's or Home Depot and buy a 3ft x 3.25ft fan. Take all the parts out of the case of your computer and place them inside the fan. turn on on voila! Truthfully : Try updating drivers and making sure all your other BG progs are turned off and disabled.

General_Slayer

Stop changing my profile

50 XP

5th June 2005

0 Uploads

163 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

Remove your windows key :p What? Its a sensible suggestion...I sometimes accidentally press the windows key which results in the game minimizing and showing the desktop. I'm sure everyone else accidently presses the windows key now and again too... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! lol Yeah, update youre drivers, I had to update mine because I kept getting some lines appearing on the screen while I was playing or I could see some of the blood textures on the walls and bodies, it was a real advantage if someone had been shot and had blood on them lol.