ok this is becoming way to complicated i wanted to play AMX MODX with BOTS! not online BOTS!
what do yuo think AMX MODX is?
isnt it for online? because you started to say run a server dedicated ect. stuff like that so i thought you were talkin about online.
and where can i find meta mod?
If i got did have remember the site thing should you be able to find. If you think AMX is Bot program so leave it beside. because AMX is a Multiplayer thing that you can have /rank /nextmap /timeleft
Manual Installation Introduction This install guide should help you setting up AMX Mod X from the start. It assumes that you already have an Half-Life dedicated server (HLDS) running. AMX Mod X basically works with every Half-Life modification that Metamod supports.
Some basics: There are two consoles, a server console and a client console The best way to access the server console is via rcon. This can be either done from the client console while you are playing or with server tools like HLSW. You will need a text editor for the installation. Most times, the simple notepad that comes with windows suffices to edit the files. But sometimes when you open a file the text looks garbled and pressed in two or three lines. These files are not corrupt. Unix handles the line breaks a little bit different, and Notepad can't deal with it. If you encounter such a file, just open the file with Wordpad (which comes with windows too). Wordpad can handle these line breaks.
Note: If you are running AMX Mod X on a listenserver (when you start a server with "new game" in the menu) the client console is identical with the server console. If you are running a Steam listenserver you have to start it one time before installing Metamod/AMX Mod. Installing Metamod
Installing AMX Mod Now you have Metamod running on your server. Now we can go on and install AMX Mod.
- If you have already installed Metamod go to Installing AMX Mod.
- First download the newest Metamod version. There are two downloads available, "Single DLL/SO file" and "Complete source & Binaries".
- You only need the binaries without sources.
- Create the following folder stucture if it does not exist:
- Upload the metamod.dll/metamod.so to /addons/metamod/dlls/
- Create an empty file /addons/metamod/plugins.ini
- Open /liblist.gam for editing: Windows: change [color=green]gamedll "dlls/mp.dll"[/color] to [color=green]gamedll "addons/metamod/dlls/metamod.dll"[/color] Linux: change [color=green]gamedll_linux "dlls/mp_i386.so"[/color] to [color=green]gamedll_linux "addons/metamod/dlls/metamod.so"[/color]
- Start your server and type [color=green]meta version[/color] into your server console. You should get your Metamod version.
var fe = FindFrame("toc", top);if ((fe != null) && (fe.jstree != null)) fe.jstree.OpenTreeNode("" + top.pageid);Browser Based Help. Published by chm2web software.
- Download the current version from here Linux: You can only use glib 2.2 or 2.3 (test which one is working or ask your provider. i386=glibc2.2 i686=glibc2.3)
- Extract the zip archive to , and you should get a directory structure like this:
- Open the file /addons/metamod/plugins.ini (if the file doesn't yet exist, just create it)
- Add the following lines to the file (if not already exist there): WindowsLinux glib 2.2Linux glib 2.3; AMX Mod win32 addons/amx/dlls/amx_mm.dll ; AMX Mod linux addons/amx/dlls/amx_mm_i386.so ; AMX Mod linux addons/amx/dlls/amx_mm_i686.so
- Start your server and type [color=green]amx version[/color] into your server console. You should get your AMX Mod version.
Those that help ya?
yes that helps A LOT! THX!