Apostolos2

www.skinfactory.co.nr

50 XP

30th April 2005

0 Uploads

196 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

my internet is fine and my computer is good, the disk is brand new no scratches, but for some reason, there is a lot of lag, i cant fix it reinstalled it my computer has 80 gb of spare memory but some reason i lag, my internet is fine, my disk has no scratches, everything is running fine but it just lags so much, i just but the source pack , day in defeat lags, halflife death match lags and the source lags.

teKnoise

Bye Bye Souness!

50 XP

25th November 2004

0 Uploads

453 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Is it connection lag or cpu lag? Are you on cable? Do you have Steam configured with your correct connection? Are you on a router with a shared connection?

Apostolos2

www.skinfactory.co.nr

50 XP

30th April 2005

0 Uploads

196 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

its a connection i think, and im on cable connection so its dsl, and ya its configured with it, and no im on no router

teKnoise

Bye Bye Souness!

50 XP

25th November 2004

0 Uploads

453 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

Cable = shared connection throughout your area.. could well be that other PC's are hammering the bandwidth.

General Rommel

BF2 Files Staff

50 XP

25th October 2004

0 Uploads

2,822 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Could you tell us the specs of the computer... We cant assume your not getting lag when your computer is "good."

Apostolos2

www.skinfactory.co.nr

50 XP

30th April 2005

0 Uploads

196 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

its a pentium 4 i have removed a few games so it has 14 gb used space and 98 gb of free space everything loads fast, my internet is dsl and pretty much things go faster as usual. i uninstalled a few things to boost up the free memory