A little reminder.
GamingForums has a member of staff dedicated to resolving staff issues. You might have seen him around. [COLOR=Blue]Nateanite the White[/COLOR] is the person responsible for, and this list is not exhaustive:
- Hiring and Firing Moderators.
- Resolving issues staff may have with access to particular private forums and Moderator Control Panel.
- Resolving disputes between staff.
- Ensuring each forum is properly moderated and providing guidance for new Moderators.
- Ensuring issues people may have with forum moderators are handled professionally.
This does not mean everyone should contact Nate with a request to be a Moderator; but if you feel a forum needs cover and you feel you have what it takes to perform this important function for GamingForums, he is the person you need to be in touch with. Not me.
See you all later,
Really, so there is a guy called Nateanite the White? Oh cool. ;)
Hm. People aren't able to contact Nate for a while because he's *Cough*vacation*Cough*. But I guess he's out of break now I guess.
Hes sure is on one long vacation, isn't he? Lol.
no. he's back.
Oh, ok. Thanks for the information.
Vacation is an indulgence seldomly enjoyed by the senior staff.
I am a mean boss ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️??
6th April 2000
heh, I guess I shouldn't have told people to contact azh during nates vacation. :p
Product Manager | GameFront.com
You just can't get enough of teasing other admins...
Nate might not remember this, but I was the first person he helped as staff admin. I was having access problems with the staff forums, and he fixed my problem that night!