lEagle_Eyel

.:Join My Ranks or Fear Them:.

50 XP

21st October 2006

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hello everyone, I made my very own custom wallpaper for Dawn of War Dark Crusade, post your custom wallpapers too! I think it would be very interesting to see what creations have been made. ;) Edit: That is a 1600x1200 resulution custom made wallaper. Feel free to change it BUT please post it on this thread. BTW how does it look?

Primarch Vulkan VIP Member

For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!

154,320 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

it's look killer man good job idea! thanks for posting it I love it

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords

to_plus_to

Too to, for you two, too

50 XP

9th August 2006

0 Uploads

298 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

meh, could of spent 5 more minites on it to make it better :D

PH4N70MX

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

3rd August 2005

0 Uploads

47 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

nice. u should make multi-colored ones i.e. the white bg maybe a sky blue or black ect...

Hangar18

BALLIN!

50 XP

8th June 2006

0 Uploads

592 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

I like, its my new wall paper now! thanks! more please!

lEagle_Eyel

50 XP

21st October 2006

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

Thanks people, I dont know much about Paint Shop or Corel Draw, so I made it in Paint, lol, but thanx alot. "to_plus_to = meh, could of spent 5 more minites on it to make it better :D" Please feel free to change it, I mean Im not a good, uhh, painter? wallpapermaker? whatever it may be, lol, im not very good in it, but please people, change it to something else, let your imagineation run wild. By the way, could I maybe if possible, IF I did an ok job according to you guys earn some Rep? Its the Silver Icon op the top right of my posts. Thanks People.

lEagle_Eyel

50 XP

21st October 2006

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Well, here's my new "Tau Empire" Wallpaper, although it needs some proffesional touch ups, hope ya people like it ;). Dont forget the rep, please.

Spoiler: Show
wahammer40000dawnofwardarkcrusadetauempirewallpapervy6.jpg

[COLOR="Red"]Spoiler Tags Added - SSA[/COLOR]

Primarch Vulkan VIP Member

For the Emperor! Knights of Caliban!

154,320 XP

15th March 2004

0 Uploads

13,497 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

lol you much better then me thats fo sho

[color=#000000][size=2][b][i]Heralds of the coming doom, Like the cry of the Raven, we are drawn, This oath of war and vengeance, On a blade of exalted iron sworn, With blood anointed swords

lEagle_Eyel

50 XP

21st October 2006

0 Uploads

39 Posts

0 Threads

#9 11 years ago

Thanks alot, its just cut'n'past realy, its like making a collage, just digitally. It takes very long to do this in paint though, that took me about an 1H30M, but Ill see if I want to make a -Necron- version.