Help!! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 13 years ago

Hi, I have just got dawn of war: winter assult. I have followed the instructions on updating the original DoW and then installed winter assult. I come to run the game and i get a pop up saying "spooge driver not found. Verify that DirectX is properly installed" What do i do? I have un-instaled it then re-installed it. I have un-installed the original DoW and winter assult, and then installed them both. Still no joy. I have run out of ideas. Please help...

Malhavok

I post to get attention

50 XP

17th September 2005

0 Uploads

76 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

Another forum thread suggested updating directx and/or nvidia drivers. Hope it helps.

Floogle

Death to the false emperor

50 XP

14th July 2005

0 Uploads

77 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

I had this problem with patch 1.4,you have to go to this link http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp and do the thing in the boxes and update your driver,its not your direct X,because you get 9.0b with the game so do the driver and it will work,

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 13 years ago

umm... i tried what you said but it seems either my drivers are no longer manufactured or that the software to update them is too advanced. What should i do?

by the way, my graphics is GeForce FX 5200 (Dell)

if anyone has a solution it would be most appreciated.:)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 13 years ago

since ure computer is from dell u should try dl drivers from www.dell.com or whatever the url is :P And make sure that directX is fully installed. u can run dxdiag command in the run window to find out what ure directX version is m8 :D btw, isnt their a cd with all the drivers u got from dell?