Officerpuppy

Undercover Lurker

50 XP

8th November 2003

0 Uploads

74 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I saw in the EA forums that some people are having problems with this card. I have this card and I did have a few probs, like the screen getting messed up, grahpics all over.

What I did to fix and it hasint givening me any problems as of yet, multiple hrs of test :naughty:

Go to control panel, then Nivdia destop manager.

From there go to display properties, then properties, settings, advanced, go to troubleshoot and Reduce The HardWare Exceleraion one notch below Full.

The game should run perfectly fine. :deal:

shinyrory

*hides pie from noodle*

50 XP

17th March 2003

0 Uploads

246 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

nice work officer puppy!

bongman

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

18th March 2004

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

Thank you very much Officerpuppy. I dont have a PNY card, but i have a Geforce FX 5200 (Apollo), and i was expiriencing explosions and bullet fire, as well as dirt when it rises up as a helicopter takes off, they were all wierd and funny colors, like purple and blue boxes instead of explosions. I hope this works (your description seems to fit)

caz727

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

27th March 2004

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

yeah I have the same card, however nothing helps me get trough were 3 minutes into a game it crashes big time and bring up the task manager takes forever when this happens. Any ideas on this one all of EA's ideas don't work, plus my system is decent 2000 AMD XP and 768MB 2100 DDR RAM plus the PNY Geforce 5200 Ultra.