unibrow

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

ok dont buy these they cost 60 pounds or 100 dollars and are really bad quality rather than the brilliant glasses in the picture. they dont fit on ur face very well and caused me so many problems. none of the drivers worked for it and when i finaly got the right drivers after emailing them loads of times. then it put files in the windows launcher folder. i could not uninstall the software and deleteing it from this folder stopped me logging into windows. i managed to fix this by conecting my hard drive to a diff comp. then i got the glasses working but they were so crap it just made hte gun look further away from the background but ment u codnt concerntrate on the crossshair because it made ur eyes go all funky. it then made me not be able to use unreal ed or play knights of the old republic and made lots of error messages on my graphics card apear. i finally reformatted my drive only backing up some save game files and not the reale good map i had spent ages working on. n i still havnt had an email about returning them so im ffeling really gutted. dont buy them!

SmokeRingHalo

The forums staffers think I'm Cool

50 XP

15th October 2002

0 Uploads

167 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

This thread belongs in the Rants and Raves forum

unibrow

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

yeh i know i relised tht afterwards wen i saw rants and raves

Sheepeep VIP Member

weirdal = new ptaq()

31,600 XP

2nd September 2003

0 Uploads

2,948 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

And to rants and raves it goes. thread moved to rants and raves subforum

unibrow

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

18th June 2003

0 Uploads

56 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

wooohooo away we go

Σl.Ðestructo

People say I post too much

50 XP

12th February 2004

0 Uploads

1,449 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

i always thought those galsses would be a pile of shit, i was going to get sum but tested them at a store near my place, they were so shit and made me feel like i was epileptic... better to just get a X800 pro.. makes it look more 3-d than extra glasses ever would...