Please wait...

Ghost Rider

50 XP

14th September 2002

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Specifically I am looking for file posters and news posters. We are looking to expand out our crew some.

For the file posters, a broad band connection (isdn, dsl, cable modem or better) is really a must with the average size of a map or skin file being over 2mb in size. We need file posters that can spend 1-2 hours a day (can be split up over the day) posting files. File posters will get the chance to also review the files they post, but you must participate in posting files first.

For the news posters, a broad band connection isn't always needed, but it helpful. We need about the same amount of time a day from you, posting 1-3 news articles a day.

These are volunteer positions. Sometimes we have suprises available to the ones who stick with us and work hard. I can't promise anything as I never know what will become available to us. Those of you that become part of our team and perform well will occasionally get singled out for appreciation and recognition of their contributions. We want to be the best community site for UT2003 and we can't do that without your help.

If you are interested please drop me an email: [email]ghostrider@ut2003files.com[/email]