Czm21x

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th July 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#11 17 years ago

No I am not being overly critical. If you think I am being overly critical then you should go to planetannihilation,and find a site called Unit Review Central. They review 3rd party units for TA. Then you will see somebody who really finds every tiny flaw. Too bad he doesn't play UT2003.

I know there were a lot of custom models created for Ut, but I only downloaded twenty-seven models because UT had limit as to how many models you could add to that game. It seems like UT2003 does not, which is a good thing.

I agree.There are a lot of good models being made for this game. Beatrice is excellent work. 10 out of 10. I never ever said anybodys models were crap. I said that the clipping problems should be fixed and a few other problems.

I play this game and I also still play UT. It is called Unreal Tournament, but with each new release(UT2003,Ut2004 the game engine gets better and the environments look more real,so even if it is called UT it looks less unreal with each relase)

I am very open minded,but it is a disappointment to see such blatant clipping with some models for Ut2003. Usually I don't notice these things unless it's something that really stands out and you can't help but notice. I bit of a foot is usually not noticable in a fast moving game like Ut2003.

Useless,You were the one who start insulting me,and I give back what I get threefold or more. There is really no need to start this. We can have a civilized conversation even though we disagree with each other about certain aspects about 3rd party custom models. So don't keep adding fuel to the fire,but if you want to keep acting like an ass go right ahead.

Vertigo, I also try to find models that fit in with the models already in the game. I don't like how teddy looks in the game, but the fellow who made it did custom animations and made a custom skeleton for it. That seems to be a rare thing for this game. There is a sponge bob squarepants model at fileplanet. No Somnic model yet thankfully. I see skindex got a cease and desist order from Marvel,so now there won't be anymore Marvel superheroes. They didn't fit in with the original models anyhow. Now that one cease and desist order has gone out it's only a matter of time before other people get them for converted models. Now that is a real drag.

Czm21x

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th July 2003

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#12 17 years ago

Actually, Useless, I must say you picked a very correct name for yourself. Other names that would suit you,Useless. Wingnut,Idiot,Jackass. From your behavior during this conversation, you are likely the type of person who is a sore loser during any game. An immature brat as well. A level of spirituallity lower than Adolf Hitlers. It's obvious you can't handle people who have truthful opinions, so just keep walking around in your little fantasy world until somebody wakes you up by shoving their boot up your ass. Is that moon icon supposed to show just how stupid acting you really are ? Actually if I met you in person, you probably wouldn't say a word, but it's nice that you can hide behind your monitor and act like a stupid six year old kid. It's internet trash like you that makes this internet and the real world a shithole. Do us all a favor and go play in some quicksand,punk.

The Blue-Eyed Robot

Sniper Extraordinaire!

50 XP

1st May 2003

0 Uploads

49 Posts

0 Threads

#13 17 years ago
Originally posted by Vertigo Everyone seems to be coming up with stupid or cartoony models- Homer Simpson was one of the first models to be available for UT03, the most recent is Teddy. Neither fit into this game properly.

I don't understand why they don't fit into the game properly. I have close to 3 Gigs of stuff d/led for this game, and many of them are skins. To me, games aren't always about realism. They are about having fun, first and foremost. For me, Homer Simpson fits right into my idea of what this game is all about: fragging your friends and enemies and enjoying oneself. :smack: