Boss

Russian that lives in Canada

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

dudes ut2004 is out tomorow..i cant wait..i sold all my xbox games to eb games so il get my copy tomorow..cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! question: when u come up to hellbender and u dont want to drive it, but u wotn to use the 2 other seats its got... i come up to them and it seems like when i press enter i always go into drivers seat...can i swich seats?? can i enter the back turret without anyone driving?? how??

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

Press 2 to enter the side turret, and press 3 to enter the rear turret (press 1 to go back to the driver's seat. If a bot is in your desired seat, you'll switch places with them. The same doesn't apply to human players). Side turret works like a shock rifle with switched firemodes, but when you perform a shock combo, it should detonate all the shock balls you've fired. Very very deadly. Rear turret is pretty straightforward, secondary zooms in, hold down primary to charge up the beam- release to fire. A well aimed full-power shot will kill any infantry, and cause some hefty damage to vehicles. Just be very precise about how you aim...

Boss

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

but arent the numbers for weapons??? dont they swtich weapons?? wel i dunno i use mouse wheel

Vertigo

Heel commentator

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

1,622 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Yeah, but you can't use a rocket launcher while in a hellbender, so if they weren't used for switching seats they'd be pretty useless :P. Trust me, that's how it works. Pressing 2 in the Goliath will put you in the minigunner's seat, and pressing 2-5 in the Leviathan will put you in a plasma turret (1 puts you into the driver/main gunner's seat in both cases).

Boss

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

oh i get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! befor ei thoguth u went come up to the hellbender and just press 2 and i was like wtf..but u meant to press enter first then when ur in hellbender u can switch seats..il keep that in mind when i get my ut 2004 TOMOROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KarlsoN

Soldier of Fortune

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Like Vertigo said: Just press 2 and 3 :) edit: I want ut2k4 too, but i have to wait :(

Boss

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

YES I GOT UT2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAS 7 CDS LOL lol karlson is a russian character from a russian cartoon...kool

KarlsoN

Soldier of Fortune

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

hehe :p .. Give me ut2k4 now :Censored:

Is it good?

Boss

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

it would be better if my computer wouldnt crash in certain levels... my comp blows penis so i am not getting the full experience that i shud be getting with a good computer... but the game is amazing

KarlsoN

Soldier of Fortune

50 XP

18th February 2004

0 Uploads

194 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

oh ok, lucky me that it doesnt lag or something. :bows:.. Gone to play some demo :uhoh:..