DuncanQuagmire

UT2003Files.com FilePoster

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago
UlrezajPost instructions to find something amusing in UT2003! "Hanging target practice" Requirements: Ninjarope(ut2003hq.com), fly cheat, and a teammate. First, turn fly on. Then, most of the teammates guarding the flag are still, so grapple on to one of them. (the rope will automaticly set to stop pulling the teammate to you) Fly your teammate over to the enemy and just float there. Soon, your teammate will die, and since they are still on the ninja rope, they will do funny actions because of the rope in their body.

I like doing that, I put God mode on and I kill someone with the rope, than on Asbestos I go up in the air and it looks like they were hung, I also like hanging them from the elevator.

Boss

Russian that lives in Canada

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

Woooooow Do U Have A Screenshot Of A Dude Being Hung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DuncanQuagmire

UT2003Files.com FilePoster

50 XP

16th December 2003

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Not now, but I can get one probably. By the way, for Christmas I got X-BOX Live, so if you have these games: Counter Strike, Unreal Chamionship, Capcom VS. SNK 2, or Motogp 2, than add my gamertag(L0n3S7a4) to your friends list. The games I play most are: Counter Strike, and MotoGp2, so if you see me, than we can do a race, or we can play against each other or something. Concerning screenshot: I'll try to do it tonight. :: is hooked on X-BOX LIVE ::

Boss

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

y did u get xbox live? just play online on computer.... i have an xbox and i dont think paying money to play on a console is better then playing for free on a camp...or is it really worth it?

Boss

50 XP

14th December 2003

0 Uploads

1,006 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

and plz i need a hanging guy screenshot :)