imaginos

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th April 2000

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 18 years ago

Yo, where is the 413 patch for linux, or at LEAST somehting newer than 402b. Its got to the point that i can't play UT on the network with my fellow engineers. I did manage to find a port of UTBonuspack , we'll see if that fixes anything. It works great, no problems at all under linux.... just would like to see more updates more often. If someone needs beta testers for linux ... I'm your man .. hook a dude up.

Jeff Über Admin

I am a mean boss ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️??

184,643 XP

6th April 2000

0 Uploads

14,592 Posts

1,534 Threads

#2 18 years ago

You know that pretty much every program out for Linux is all beta right? Well, since Linux is a little more stable then Windows they probably don't think you need a patch for it. If you do and there are problems then there is most likely a patch in the works. smile.gif

------------------ I'd have money if the voices in my head paid rent!

Product Manager | GameFront.com

imaginos

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

11th April 2000

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#3 18 years ago

Oh, well there are bugs. If i could find an open buglist to report to I would. smile.gif

One of the problems is when i connect to a server that is running 413 patch, i get a

Can not find StrProperty in voice pack botpack.comma.text. Or something to that affect. Thats whats keeping me from connecting to them. aside from that, everything is fine. (sometimes X doesn't refresh right when quiting but its very seldom)

I think i'll get the source and see if its a bug in the patch. thanks