Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

14,599 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Just a reminder to all, since a new thread was created for the Doom 3 Xbox trailer unnecessarily, that this thread is still present and open for posting..thus please keep all posts on that subject in this thread. Thanks :D

-Majic_Mushroom

-Ghost-

Phantom of the Forums

50 XP

19th August 2003

0 Uploads

19,146 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

I'm betting that for every 1, confirmed thing we know about Doom III (seeing how we only know a few...), there are probably 10 things that are being held back. So the game will be quite diffrent then what people thought.

Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

14,599 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

Good thinking Ghost :nodding: . Those may not be the exact numbers, but that's definitely a point to consider: none of us in fact know hardly ANYTHING about the full impact of Doom 3's gameplay and what the majority of secrets are that id has cooked up :naughty:

Mr_Doom1982

The One.

50 XP

14th June 2004

0 Uploads

45 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

I have both a PC and Xbox. Love them both but I do have to say of course PC will have better graphics compared to the Xbox version of Doom 3. In all honesty though, the Xbox version isn't that bad as I was expecting it to be.

Μαjïç MushrøøM

I would die without GF

50 XP

29th November 2003

0 Uploads

14,599 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

True true, the Xbox version of Doom 3 is just different, besides not being as good-looking: the gameplay will feel different (quite possibly not be quite as immersive as playing on a PC will be...never know, I could easily be wrong :uhm: ) and I believe that the presence of co-op mode will give the game, on that specific platform, a very new atmosphere and provide traditional Doom fans (those who favor strictly single-player over multiplayer) a new perspective on the gameplay, for those who play it (especially with co-op, since that tends to take away from the scare factor by allowing players to fight side by side).