Nickman

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

27th March 2004

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#1 14 years ago

Ok i am a Co-op geek. The biggest in fact. But do any1 here know a site or something else i can find it?? I have asked this in a couple of Forums (But for other games of course) and i wonder if you plz can tell me. Thx.

Ultima2x

Addicted to GF

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

283 Posts

0 Threads

#2 14 years ago

If you find a co-op mod don't dl it. It is a known CDKey stealer.

Do not download any co-op mods for doom3 what so ever until the SDK is released. Where a real co-op mod can be made. Without the SDK, the best a co-op mod team can do is allow single player levels in multiplayer (which you can do already by starting a multiplayer server and changing the map) . But even then it is horrible as you have to kill your teammate before each cinematic, and it can take several minutes of spawning before you can move out of the way from your teammate worldspawning you.

basically.... don't download a co-op mod until the SDK is released.

Nickman

50 XP

27th March 2004

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#3 14 years ago

What is SDK??? is that a Mod or a modding tool?? I got no idea :confused: . Anyways if it is a MoD or anything can some1 please give me the website?? Thx

Ultima2x

Addicted to GF

50 XP

27th June 2004

0 Uploads

283 Posts

0 Threads

#4 14 years ago

SDK is the modding tool. You had it right :) Just hang around the forums.. when a real co-op mod is released it'll likely be talked about if not stickied.

Nickman

50 XP

27th March 2004

0 Uploads

22 Posts

0 Threads

#5 14 years ago

Ok Thank you very much for the info. Thx

Edomingox

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

8th August 2004

0 Uploads

53 Posts

0 Threads

#6 14 years ago

i hope the come out with specific co-op levels. like having to separate or work together in certain parts. the current single player is just way too congested to have a second player be very effective in the game.