Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

I got really bored so i got doom 3, but since i some how had the game already it was currently installed. However there are no files showing it on my comp. Every time i press play or uninstall, a loading bar pops up for about 3 milliseconds and nothing happens. Please respond soon!!!!!!!

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

Did you try to uninstall from Add or Remove Programs? Try to check for any malware get your computer clean. Sound pretty wired let me know more info if you can.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

If you had the game previously installed, perhaps you didn't uninstall it properly. It's possible that you manually deleted the files or that uninstaller didn't remove every trace of the game from your system. I suspect the Registry entry wasn't removed along with the files, so now when you try to install the game, your system "thinks" it's already installed because of the Registry entry. Also, it's possible some files were left behind, but you can't find them. In any case, I suggest you to use this little and free program which is intended to search for game leftovers and remove them completely. Don't worry; the program is perfectly safe and virus/adware/malware free. Good luck.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 9 years ago

thanks that might work, i thought i was pretty screwed there

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 9 years ago

Great. Let me know what happened and I'll see what else you can do if the program doesn't solve the problem.