501st elite legion -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

hello i am annoucing the mod 501st elite legion. the 501st elite legion are an elite strike forces of the imperium. when there is a treat that no one can handle they handle it. they get full out support of the imperial guard only the elite legions of the guard and space marine. and sometimes the grey knights are joining them to. but only the best men survive. tech tree is comeing soon. and what help we need: a skinner a beta tester an code guy(i can code but i am not so very good) and later an moddeler but only later.

Deathreapa11

lvl 56 JEWISH GANGSTA

50 XP

12th August 2007

0 Uploads

282 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

Oh god the unfluffiness of this is painful... Good luck, Hope someone actually helps you... I aint gunna hold ma breath though

DawnOfDiablo666

I want your soul...Seriously..

50 XP

22nd August 2008

0 Uploads

410 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago
when there is a treat that no one can handle they handle it.

What is this treat that is so good that no one can handle?

Oh god the unfluffiness of this is painful... Good luck, Hope someone actually helps you... I aint gunna hold ma breath though

Wow, your a really nice person...:rolleyes:

Deathreapa11

lvl 56 JEWISH GANGSTA

50 XP

12th August 2007

0 Uploads

282 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Its the stark reality mate, If you don't stick to the fluff no one's going to help you.... Also the concept makes no sense... Or at least next to none, The fact that guardsman Sm and gray nights would form a strike "Legion" makes no sense.... Legions are tens of thousands and legions are the ones who went AWOL from the imperium during the horus herasy

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 10 years ago

well i am not so good at fluff :(

nemitis

ONE MAN ARMY

50 XP

14th September 2008

0 Uploads

181 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

I'm not really good at any moddeling or stuff like that, but i'll be happy to be a beta tester when the time comes.

LardButtTheCat

More Hungry, more want eat...

50 XP

13th July 2008

0 Uploads

171 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago
Its the stark reality mate, If you don't stick to the fluff no one's going to help you....

At least he has the balls to announce he gonna make a mod.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 10 years ago

and we have pictures of our elite troopers called paraji paratroopers of the 501st legion 8th airborne Kasrkin-1.jpg the credits go to mod noob on relic forums Kasrkin-3.jpg

Sanjit

I am the master of HALO 2

50 XP

14th February 2006

0 Uploads

21 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

Haha those look sick.

AzH

I'm too cool to Post

269,650 XP

17th September 2003

0 Uploads

24,050 Posts

0 Threads

#10 10 years ago

... is sick a good thing or a bad thing. Conjures images of vomit.