Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

hi i wanna make a mod for dawn of war but i do not no where to begin can anyone help me?:confused:

Taylorkiller

Innocence Proves Nothing

50 XP

18th July 2008

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

hi their, what type of mod do you want to make? i will depend alot on what help you can get if your mod is a good one., myself i am not a moder, but im sure that you can get plenty of help here if you ask around.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

i was thinkin of makin a titan mod. any advice

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

hi i like the art work by the way is it legion of the damned?

Junk angel

Huh, sound?

166,880 XP

29th January 2007

0 Uploads

15,678 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Please use the edit feature instead of making a new post the next time :) (you've got 30 minutes to edit a post)

As for beginning to mod. I recommend you start low, with small changes like cost, etc. Then going on with bigger ones like new units copying old ones.

To actually make a titan you'd need 3ds max or maybe blender as a freeware alternative(not sure if there's an export yet).

The basic thing to start with is the SGA unpacker and the mod tools.

Taylorkiller

Innocence Proves Nothing

50 XP

18th July 2008

0 Uploads

86 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

yer i would agree with what wraithcat said, but if you really want to do a titan mod lokk at the ttru mod, it has a titan in it, but dint copy it, as that would be copyright, oh and yes that is legion of the damned.

Tau're

>.

50 XP

6th April 2008

0 Uploads

184 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

yea im a modder, im still learning how to change stuff in my new race, like how to make it so my guys dont get the other tteams teamcolor or vise versa, but wen i started i just made it so all the guys were free, no squad cap ect...