spacemarine912

emporers enemys will be pwned

50 XP

7th March 2008

0 Uploads

128 Posts

0 Threads

#1 10 years ago

haw do i chnge the pop cap on one unit and no how much it costs but how many you can make like you can only have two exorsists and change it to five exorsists with the corsix mod tools

Scotzmen

keep rockin for life!!

50 XP

14th November 2007

0 Uploads

275 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

it would be under sbps/races/sisters/exorcist. find a drop down menu called squad_requirement drop it down, click on reequirments and on the left hand side it will tell you what is in use. find somthing along the lines of' required_sqaud_cap.lua. for the exorcist tank it is 'required_2' drop it down, click on max_sqaud_cap and change the 2 to 5 in the value coloum on the left hand side. happy coding!

spacemarine912

emporers enemys will be pwned

50 XP

7th March 2008

0 Uploads

128 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

o my god thank u this has been bugging me for a week thank you

Scotzmen

keep rockin for life!!

50 XP

14th November 2007

0 Uploads

275 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Hehe no problem. im here to help. and that applys to every unit. if you have more questions just ask on here:D

roadkill92

¤£et your ƒear ƒuel my þower¤

50 XP

26th March 2005

0 Uploads

79 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

I have a few questions quickly,

I'm trying to include honor guard units to normal mp game play, For example I want the elite stealth suit squad with the leaders to be able to be built from the tau barracks.

How would I go about doing this?

Cheers

Scotzmen

keep rockin for life!!

50 XP

14th November 2007

0 Uploads

275 Posts

0 Threads

#6 10 years ago

haha easist thing you could ever do in coding. each honor gaurd unit has a diffrent atttribute to the orginal unit(ohh thankgod) all you would have to do is go into sbps find the tua barracks find entity_spawner then find the name of the sqaud which will be something that has the name of the orignal unit but somthing added to make them elite.

i really cant remeber the name of the exact unit but its name seperates it from the orignal unit.

Tau're

>.

50 XP

6th April 2008

0 Uploads

184 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

i think its like tau_stealth_sp or somthing coz i did it with marines a while ago, i think the units with SP on the end of there names r the honor guard units