Pink = The Lost and The Gay...

50 XP

5th July 2006

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#1 13 years ago

Ok really stupid one for me to ask but.

How do you get an single player map to be set in with the cut sceens and stuff? For I havent figured it out.:uhoh:

Plus every time I save an map after finshing it and try loading it. It crashes the game any clue on how to prevent that?

Pugman

Your eyes+combat knife=myeyes

50 XP

3rd June 2006

0 Uploads

138 Posts

0 Threads

#2 13 years ago

right i dont know about the first part but as for the second have you tried looking in the warnings and warnings 1 log files in your DoW folder there should be some clue in there most likely involving a fatal error

ViralHatred

Ct. Taylor, Imperial Guard.

50 XP

4th July 2006

0 Uploads

139 Posts

0 Threads

#3 13 years ago

1st one, it's one of three. A custom marker, a squad anim thingy or SCAR. the second, 1) check warnings log, 2) it has to be done correctly.

TechWing

Pink = The Lost and The Gay...

50 XP

5th July 2006

0 Uploads

100 Posts

0 Threads

#4 13 years ago

Thanks. Ill try that.:cool:

Black-Condors

For The Emperor!

50 XP

25th July 2006

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#5 13 years ago

:uhoh: I know this prob sounds stupid but does any1 know how to change files from RGD to LUA using cosixs's DoWSGARead010 cuz i downloaded it ealrier 2day and hav never moded b4 so was wonderin if any1 cud help :confused:

IBBoard

Artificer Minoris

50 XP

30th January 2006

0 Uploads

807 Posts

0 Threads

#6 13 years ago

The SGA Reader is for extracting files from the SGA files, not for converting RGDs to LUAs.

If you want to mod DoW/WA stuff then all you need is the official Mod Tools - it comes with all of the LUAs for DoW and WA that you can then modify.

If you want to modify an existing mod (which you should only do if you have their permission) then you need one of the RGD Editors. Check the Relic News Forums - Advanced Modding forum for which ones are available from the community. RGD editors do have some problems, though, and can cause unexpected game crashes when you've edited files like abilities.

Black-Condors

For The Emperor!

50 XP

25th July 2006

0 Uploads

20 Posts

0 Threads

#7 13 years ago

ok thnx for the help:)