The][Spêctêr

Tempestus

50 XP

19th March 2006

0 Uploads

29 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

Hey guys I just have a quick question here. The teaser trailer I have for this game of course was from a year ago but no other recently updated ones have been released to my knowledge. ( trailer: http://www.thousand-sons.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1086 ) I was wondering if this mod was still being geared toward the 2006 release date since there is only December left for 2006. I have also looked on their forums for more recent information about the mod, but its pretty quiet there as of yet. I know these mods are on a 'done when it's done' basis because no one is earning money off of it and it's all for fun and for a different take on the game, but this is a really great mod, probably the best i've ever seen so far with the amount of work plus the quality (also who can forget the music by Dale North) and it'd be nice to have it for Dark Crusade in 2006 don't you agree? So yeah, just a quick question hope you guys can give a definant answer but if not, hey theres always 2007 right? Thanks guys :)

Adonis_Prime

Yep, still here!

50 XP

10th March 2006

0 Uploads

203 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

I'm sorry, but I don't understand why you would ask us, people who have nothing to do with the mod, when you were just on the mods official webpage. Just go back on there and look around or ask them.

KeNDaLL2000

Pa-Pa-Poker Face

25,910 XP

17th May 2006

0 Uploads

2,281 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

all i no is that they are going at there own pace. They did say they were probluy going to finish the mod near chritmas (dec 25) but i think it going to be more like summer 2007 since i heard they were running into some problums becasue of the recent hakings

Hempmaster

"For The Greater Good"

50 XP

20th October 2006

0 Uploads

28 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

the mod team also said they need someone who can import models into DoW so it might not be finished till they find someone, but i don't know they could have already found someone.

SHUMA22

Necron Guy.

50 XP

11th March 2006

0 Uploads

112 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

I doubt you'll have a version of the mod in 06.