bunker 149 install prolems -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 11 years ago

when iv'e downloaded bunker 149 map on the instrutions it says put the file in C:\Program Files\THQ\Dawn of War - Dark Crusade\DXP2\Data\Scenarios\MP and theres no such file and the games in slot e:\ :mad: and i wanted to see if any one elese has this problem and if they know how to over come it.

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

Riighttt!!! here we go again!! awright first off go to where you installed your dowdc Look for dxp2 folder click it, you will see a folder labeled Data click it again, if you don't see a folder named scenarios then you should make one after making said folder go inside it AND make another folder named MP(put your downloaded maps in this folder.)boom!!! go play.

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Mr. Pedantic

I would die without GF

234,620 XP

8th October 2006

0 Uploads

23,127 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

Wow. that's a prodigious amount of common sense you have there. If you have it in E:\, then you extract it to E:\THQ\Dawn of War... The bits before the THQ\Dawn of war... are arbitrary, it changes with the computer, but it is USUALLY C:\Program Files\Dawn of War... And the files like MP, Scenarios, Data, and stuff like that, you create them if you dont have them already.

saoreire

GF makes me horny

50 XP

25th July 2006

0 Uploads

84 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago

yeah, what they said^^ Just extract the .sgb & .tga files to your Dark Crusade DXP2/Data/Scenarios/MP folder (wherever your DC file is, in your case its in E). Create the Scenarios & MP folders if theyre not there.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#5 11 years ago
wasturr;3555310Riighttt!!! here we go again!! awright first off go to where you installed your dowdc Look for dxp2 folder click it, you will see a folder labeled Data click it again, if you don't see a folder named scenarios then you should make one after making said folder go inside it AND make another folder named MP(put your downloaded maps in this folder.)boom!!! go play.

just wnted to say thanks for the help :bows:

Mr. Pedantic

I would die without GF

234,620 XP

8th October 2006

0 Uploads

23,127 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

You know, i would have thought that this was all more or less self-explanatory.