help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

i have looked through the forum and i cant find anything that can help me. itried installing dc on my comp and get a cilinder check message and then it stops can someone help:confused:

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

i dont think it will work on yuor computer, you might need a better grphic card

Blubbles

Filefront Tech Dude

50 XP

28th December 2006

0 Uploads

272 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

wat does the message display?, also post up your System Specs please? Edit: Sorry forgot to show you how to do that. (I assume your using Windows XP so it may differ if your using Vista) Click the start menu then "right-click" My Computer, select properties. It should have the General Tab selected already, If not click that. On the bottom it should have some info about your computer .eg 3.2 GHz, 2024MB of RAM. Now to see what Graphics Card you're using click on the hardware tab next, select "Device Manager" find an option called Display Adapters, it should list what Graphics card your using.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

im having to use my friends computer for internet at the moment next time im on i should have specs. the graphics card that i have got is an intel ig25275 or something like that.it plays the game but it doesnt do thunder and lighteningand the settings are on low. The message says somethig like cylinderic reduncy check click ok to continue, i will get the message when im next on I had it working but my old hard-drive broke so i got a bigger hard-drive [what i mean is that my old hard-drive was a 40gig and my new on is 80gig]and now it wont install

Junk angel

Huh, sound?

166,880 XP

29th January 2007

0 Uploads

15,678 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

^the redundancy error seems to be a problem with your install disk. Try installing the game on another computer, and if it displays the same error during the install, I recommend you go to the shop where you bought the game.