Need Help -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

Hello!

I am a Gaming tester and would like to test if it was possible to play Dawn of War by just copying the files to my computer. But to do this I need all folders for the game. The reason why I am posting this here is that I do not have a Retail copy of the game, and they do not sell it in the stores where I live anymore. If you are interested in helping me then please PM me.

Revelia

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 10 years ago

ebay look on the online store's

SteviEboY

English kinigget

50 XP

31st March 2006

0 Uploads

2,115 Posts

0 Threads

#3 10 years ago

cough ... highly ilegal ... cough

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 10 years ago

yea with stevi said i dont think yuor a real gamer tester at all.

XPhile

I want to believe

50 XP

15th August 2007

0 Uploads

373 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

I smell scam. Or is that my mother's cooking..I can never tell. Someone report this guy to an admin.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

at ebay you can buy sealed game to go and and look for the description sealed mint codition

Junk angel

Huh, sound?

166,880 XP

29th January 2007

0 Uploads

15,678 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

Hello!

I am a Gaming tester and would like to test if it was possible to play Dawn of War by just copying the files to my computer. But to do this I need all folders for the game. The reason why I am posting this here is that I do not have a Retail copy of the game, and they do not sell it in the stores where I live anymore. If you are interested in helping me then please PM me.

Revelia

/me laughs Do you seriously think anyone would support your warez hopes? As for your question - yes you can play it without the cd.

As to anyone supplying you the files - don't count on it - why would anyone of us become a pirate.

Ensign Riles VIP Member

No! I'm Spamacus!

426,515 XP

17th June 2003

0 Uploads

39,479 Posts

1 Threads

#8 10 years ago

Please read our forum rules before posting. Piracy is strictly forbidden.

SteviEboY

English kinigget

50 XP

31st March 2006

0 Uploads

2,115 Posts

0 Threads

#9 10 years ago

Even if you're the AARR kind! Drinking rum and pillaging is ok though :D