Problem 227/227: Look heres the Deal... -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 10 years ago

I had a copy of my room mates game while I tried it out and like the game so I went down and bought it. I uninstalled all of the copys except Dark Crusade because there was difficulties uninstalling it so I delted all the files in the file dark crusade, Then reinstalled all the games but when I tried to log on to play online it download the patch and said 227 files downloaded from 227 files available, but I could only cancel. Can somebody please help me out with this problem I'm pretty computer illiterate

Iron_Daemon

Chaos shall reign over all.

50 XP

1st August 2007

0 Uploads

83 Posts

0 Threads

#2 10 years ago

just download the patch yourself from Dawn of War, Dawn of War Downloads - FileFront.com hope that helps...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 10 years ago

Will I have to Download all the Patches or just the latest one?

Lord Rumpuss V VIP Member

Follow A Paranoid

186,730 XP

25th November 2006

0 Uploads

18,518 Posts

0 Threads

#4 10 years ago

Pretty much all of them from 1.1 to 1.2

Signature brought to you by Carl's Jr.

DungeonKeeper

Captain Shepard of SSVNormandy

50 XP

13th October 2007

0 Uploads

41 Posts

0 Threads

#5 10 years ago

Maybe there are some files in your pc that you forgot to delete i had like that for some games

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#6 10 years ago

Thanks peeps, I downloaded em and it all worked out... Took about 15 hours though Can anyone tell me how to get a pic up near my name

Eta999

teH GiZM0...?

50 XP

10th June 2007

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#7 10 years ago

It's called an avatar. Scroll up and you should see under the File Front logo a link saying "User CP". I think it stands for Control Post or something but you can edit your profile there.