Gunefire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hi, i have a big problem with the new all in one patch. Have 2 GB space free and the patch says it need 1 GB. But everey time i want to install it, it says is not enough free space.

Defiant

Free GNU user

50 XP

28th March 2002

0 Uploads

742 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I have the same problem. More then 2Gb free on D, where Dow is installed but it just says that it is not enough.

mad_chipmunk

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

25th April 2005

0 Uploads

1,229 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Try getting some more space on your computer. A reset may help also.

benzebuth

in Alae Mortis

50 XP

30th November 2005

0 Uploads

124 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

i also got a problem : i launch the patch (1.41, not the full one). and it seems to be freezing on the screen of processing the update. the progress bar never progress at all !!! Even thought i let it running for ages... ??

Gunefire

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

15th October 2005

0 Uploads

16 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

first you have to kopie the patch in the dawn of war main folder after that you can run it. This takes a very long time. Sometimes it seams that nothing happens. Perhaps you should let it run for 30 minuntes. After that time it should be ready.

Deuce77

Its a good day to die

50 XP

12th October 2005

0 Uploads

58 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Well if the all in 1 patch isnt working download the patches seperately and bout the patch noy working,sometimes it can take awhile,Im talking an hour or more all depending on the speed of your comp.....I feel sorry for the people that have really slow comps

benzebuth

in Alae Mortis

50 XP

30th November 2005

0 Uploads

124 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

:bows:thanks for all the informations. In fact, placing the patch in the dawn of war directory solved my problem... i can now play wih v1.41, and use the new mod tool :)

sometimes i wonder if i am stupid... in fact... yes i am... lol

JokeAss

Civ4files.com manager

50 XP

12th July 2005

0 Uploads

40 Posts

0 Threads

#8 12 years ago

Well, I've more than once experience space errors with *cough*windows*cough*... Use Linux! Anyway, here are some possible errors: 1. Windows is ****ed up. 2. Windows can't do maths. 3. Windows can't read the disk space. 4. It's Windows! 5. You actually don't have enough space. 6. The Windows swap files are taking up the space. Try all that, and it will propably work. Regards, JokeAss

mad_chipmunk

I live on Gaming Forums

50 XP

25th April 2005

0 Uploads

1,229 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Why did you bump this? He fixed it.

Defiant

Free GNU user

50 XP

28th March 2002

0 Uploads

742 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago
JokeAssWell, I've more than once experience space errors with *cough*windows*cough*... Use Linux! Anyway, here are some possible errors: 1. Windows is ****ed up. 2. Windows can't do maths. 3. Windows can't read the disk space. 4. It's Windows! 5. You actually don't have enough space. 6. The Windows swap files are taking up the space. Try all that, and it will propably work. Regards, JokeAss

Plz at least tell me how to apply the patch under Linux....

Anyway my C: is only 2GB big (~400MB free atm). But the patch shouldn't need any space on C because TEMP points to D:.