screenshots!!???!!!!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! -1 reply

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 12 years ago

hi How do u take screenshots?And wat do i need to make badge and banners?:confused: :confused:

SHUMA22

Necron Guy.

50 XP

11th March 2006

0 Uploads

112 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

You need corel, or photoshop or something similar that can make TGA archiver for Badges and banners, and you just press Print Screen ingame to take Screenshots.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 12 years ago

where can i get these?

SHUMA22

Necron Guy.

50 XP

11th March 2006

0 Uploads

112 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Well you can google for a 30 day trial of photoshop.

IBBoard

Artificer Minoris

50 XP

30th January 2006

0 Uploads

807 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

For screenshots, try the Print Screen button, as it does it automatically and saves it to the Screenshots folder. There might be a sticky hanging around that has info about how to remove all of the UI, or you can just search around because it was brought up recently.

Badges and Banners are, as SHUMA said, possible in any application that saves uncompressed 32-bit TGA files. Another alternative is The Gimp (completely free and almost as powerful as Photoshop). As for where to get them, try one of the links in my sig ;)

sgt_socks2.0

Official Update to 1.0

50 XP

25th June 2006

0 Uploads

437 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

it doesn't work!!! no wonder hes having trouble with it! printscreen,p,t all of em don't work! is there a setting?

IBBoard

Artificer Minoris

50 XP

30th January 2006

0 Uploads

807 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

Print Screen doesn't work? It's worked for the 500ish screenies I've taken, and the hundreds that various other people have taken. You don't need to Print Screen and then paste, just hit the key, the game might pause ever so slightly, and a file named "relic00001.jpg" or something will appear in c:\program files\thq\dawn of war\screenshots\ (or wherever you installed DoW to).

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago

ooooo i see i don't kn wat u guys were talking about,lol thank u i kn wat it is now.

Cloud rulez!

My other name is My Other Name

50 XP

17th January 2006

0 Uploads

4,246 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Good,the question is answered!Thread closure IMM"A"NENT!