mauler85

Fight the death of Imagination

50 XP

13th September 2005

0 Uploads

329 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

OK I know this is considered "Bad Form" but could someone help me find the expansion pack for free or REALLY cheap? I found it on Amazon for $104. To clear things up I did not have a PC for 5 years before last Tuesday so you can see why I can't afford that. If someone knows how to get the source code and make it playable I would be grateful.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#2 9 years ago

104 Dollars? :wtf: Is that guy / girl / whatever crazy? Asking so much money for such an old game that's even not a game per se, but an expansion pack that requires the original game to work? :n0e:

Anyway, have you checked eBay? Star Trek Voyager Elite Force | eBay

Someone is selling the expansion pack for $29.99. Is that too much as well?

mauler85

50 XP

13th September 2005

0 Uploads

329 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago

Yes and no... I could probably scrape it together but that would most likely be after the auction was over.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#4 9 years ago

As far as I know, the game is not legally available for download, so I can't link you to any site that has it, but no one can stop you from using Google to search for it yourself. Hint hint. ;)

AlDaja

SFC III Troubleshooter.

50 XP

5th September 2006

0 Uploads

11,263 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

Might even try a GameStop or local pawn shop for the game. When I was shopping for my son's B-day coming up I found two used ST: Elite Force games which included the expansion pack for under $20 and I live in the sticks. There were many copies of the game produced, so finding a used game with the expansion pack should be easy to find. $104 dollars seems excessive.

mauler85

50 XP

13th September 2005

0 Uploads

329 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

I haven't seen it here but I'll keep looking.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 9 years ago

Curious; where do you live? USA? Expansion pack was almost impossible to find in my country even back at its prime. I found mine at one of the local stores. It was the only copy they had. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

mauler85

50 XP

13th September 2005

0 Uploads

329 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

If you meant me I live in the a$$hole of America. I think I have seen it once in the last 5 years so I don't know if I will find it and have had no luck using your ;) initiative lol

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#9 9 years ago
mauler85;5554843If you meant me I live in the a$$hole of America.[/QUOTE] Yes, I meant you. :nodding: [QUOTE=mauler85;5554843]...and have had no luck using your ;) initiative lol

=p

mauler85

50 XP

13th September 2005

0 Uploads

329 Posts

0 Threads

#10 9 years ago
Tricorder;5554875 =p

BWAHAHAHAHA