A model request... -1 reply

  • 1
  • 2

Please wait...

Trekkie 197

Section 31 Agent

50 XP

7th March 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

I know, there aren't many requests for Star Trek models, this being a Star Wars game and message board, and yes I know, I don't post here much. But, I have absolutely no skill in modeling or skinning (yes, I have tried both, and I still have nightmares whenever I think of my creations...) so I turn to those of you who do have skill to help me out.

Anyhow, what I'm looking for is a model of Captain Sisko from Deep Space Nine.

If you think you can help me out, you can contact me several different ways.

Post here, send me a private message, contact me on AIM, Email me...

AIM: BrianDLarson Email: [email]larsonbd@bellsouth.net[/email]

Thanks!




CorT VIP Member

,-'

50 XP

2nd April 2003

0 Uploads

21,460 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

some1 do jonlucpicard, i would, but liketrekkie 197, i have NO skin pr modling skills




crowy

Padawan Carpenter

50 XP

20th December 2002

0 Uploads

232 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

please people understand modelling takes time and alot of effort... most modellers wont take requests coz they want do what they want




young Obi-Wan

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

17th October 2002

0 Uploads

4,137 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

you can use models for/from EliteForce 1 and 2 for JK2, but don't release it.




Trekkie 197

Section 31 Agent

50 XP

7th March 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago
Originally posted by crowy please people understand modelling takes time and alot of effort... most modellers wont take requests coz they want do what they want

I realize that it does take a lot of time. But I also realize that there are some people willing to do these.

In a lot of the communities I've been in, mostly for Star Trek games, models take no less effort. However, there are always people kind enough to help a person out.




Quigeebo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th August 2002

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#6 15 years ago

Yo. Hey, I have a model request. Since those crazy people made a Sephiroth skin (whick I thought was sweet) why not make A CLOUD SKIN. I mean some crazy person made his sword. Why not make the cloud skin. And if there is already one, would you please tell me where to download it. Thanks and peace :rock: :dance: :cya:




crowy

Padawan Carpenter

50 XP

20th December 2002

0 Uploads

232 Posts

0 Threads

#7 15 years ago

Originally posted by Trekkie 197 I realize that it does take a lot of time. But I also realize that there are some people willing to do these. In a lot of the communities I've been in, mostly for Star Trek games, models take no less effort. However, there are always people kind enough to help a person out.

i tihnk the problem with modelling in jk2 is the fact that you have to use a program called 3d studio max, which is worth alot of money. alot of modellers for jk2 do models here not by request but personal interest... i dont know hte first tihnk about star trek though... theres also the whole strict skeleton thing on jk2 all mp models must follow kyles skeleton

Originally posted by Quigeebo Yo. Hey, I have a model request. Since those crazy people made a Sephiroth skin (whick I thought was sweet) why not make A CLOUD SKIN. I mean some crazy person made his sword. Why not make the cloud skin. And if there is already one, would you please tell me where to download it. Thanks and peace

someone is actially working on clound and vincent AND squall at the moment... dont know hopw long theyre gunna take though




Trekkie 197

Section 31 Agent

50 XP

7th March 2003

0 Uploads

8 Posts

0 Threads

#8 15 years ago

Originally posted by crowy i tihnk the problem with modelling in jk2 is the fact that you have to use a program called 3d studio max, which is worth alot of money. alot of modellers for jk2 do models here not by request but personal interest... i dont know hte first tihnk about star trek though... theres also the whole strict skeleton thing on jk2 all mp models must follow kyles skeleton someone is actially working on clound and vincent AND squall at the moment... dont know hopw long theyre gunna take though

Yeah, I'm quite familiar with 3DS Max. It is the best program to use to make models for Star Trek: Armada. Anyway, I've seen plenty of MP models in JK2 that don't have the same Kyle shape to them. I'd imagine there are plenty of ways to make a bald human.




Quigeebo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th August 2002

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#9 15 years ago

Sweet...hopefully they get doen soon (the evil dancing smily...) :dance: :dance: :dance:




Quigeebo

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th August 2002

0 Uploads

7 Posts

0 Threads

#10 15 years ago

Hmm, I heard from this one guy I met at a server that there was already a cloud strife skin out there...

[COLOR=firebrick]AHHH, NEED IT NOW LOL[/COLOR]

But anyways, just tell me when this skin is map and ready to download, or if you find one :dance: :dance: :dance:




  • 1
  • 2