Frodo1027

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

4th February 2003

0 Uploads

1 Posts

0 Threads

#1 16 years ago

Could someone possibly make a Blink 182 skin, specifically Travis Barker. I would do this myself,however, I have no skining or modeling skills whatsoever. If anyone could this I would be more than grateful. By doing this, other modelers will see that people are making skins of their favorite bands and start a new skining genre. :D

<TrH>Aldarias

Awakened Society Productions

50 XP

3rd February 2003

0 Uploads

839 Posts

0 Threads

#2 16 years ago

No offense just as I doubt anyone will do my model i doubt anyone would waste there time in a blink 182 skin but hey if someong does than good for you

Cloud_guy

Revenge was here.

50 XP

11th July 2002

0 Uploads

2,433 Posts

0 Threads

#3 16 years ago

Seifer you dont need to say that his idea is just as good as yours you dont have to be rude and say something like that

XS-Nitrogen

The Supreme N00B

50 XP

1st January 2003

0 Uploads

37 Posts

0 Threads

#4 16 years ago

Dont' expect someone to just run in and say "I'll make it 4 u!". I posted asking for a Terran Marine model, and the reply i got said something along the lines of "You dont' know how much work modeling takes. It can take months of work. Maybe you could ask for someone to FIND you one instead." or something like that. It's not a bad idea, but all i'm saying is dont' get your hopes too high.

RaSiN_HeCk

3...2...1... Lets Jam!

50 XP

14th September 2002

0 Uploads

1,091 Posts

0 Threads

#5 16 years ago

It'd be kinda cool, but I don't think anyone would make irt unless they want it too = /

I'm a big Blink-182 fan but i'm not a big work fan :D

Saber

Dodge This!

50 XP

30th January 2003

0 Uploads

177 Posts

0 Threads

#6 16 years ago

Wait he wants a blink skin, and one guy above is talking about models, lol!:lol:

First you need to tell us what you want specifically, the original post says skin so ill go with that.

Go HERE to get a tutorial and a email for help if you need any. Good Luck:)

Saber out

jokerland

I follow teh Moo!

50 XP

13th August 2002

0 Uploads

847 Posts

0 Threads

#7 16 years ago

blink 182 hmmmmm it would be cool it they were bots. :lol: