I need help replicaticating the STACK level of 007 from the first bond on the N64. -1 reply

Please wait...

EEOS

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

18th December 2002

0 Uploads

10 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

From the game that introduced multiplayer fragging to a lot of us people that only had consoles, I think it only fair (and kick-ass) that the STACK be modded from 007 Golden eye. Hell, while were at it, why not mod the castle as well. I have never modded for JKII, but I have modded for other games, just no Quake games. Any help would be great, thank you. PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email]GJOHNSON@EEOS.BIZ[/email]

AutoCept

Broken heart

50 XP

23rd August 2002

0 Uploads

2,452 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

First this should be under mapping. Second, I think it's a great idea. Stack was the combo of library basment and archives wasn't it? Would it have the secret passages?

Xenomorph VIP Member

Validating my existance

50 XP

8th July 2002

0 Uploads

2,636 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

I always prefured 'Library' because it had both levels to fight in. There were a couple of very good versions for UT. Anyway, moving to the Mapping forum.

editor obi-wan

Beware the squared-chined jedi

50 XP

24th October 2002

0 Uploads

2,785 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Umm don't know if your interested but we're makind a die another day mod you are welcome to join us see here for details.;) http://forums.filesnetwork.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15223&perpage=20&pagenumber=3