Old1

I'm mental

50 XP

12th April 2007

0 Uploads

472 Posts

0 Threads

#1 7 years ago

I have a question for all of you. I know that there is a modlaucher for 64bit computers but that one only works for the original EAW program. Is there ever going to be one for FOC ? I could really use it and i think i may not be alone in this. Unfortunately i am not smart enough to make one ( due to various handicaps, one of wich is autism).:bawl::confused:

haubro18

uhhhhh... a pizza?

50 XP

21st September 2008

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#2 7 years ago

Just make icons for all your mods in FoC it's just as easy as the mod launcher

Old1

I'm mental

50 XP

12th April 2007

0 Uploads

472 Posts

0 Threads

#3 7 years ago
haubro18;5467275Just make icons for all your mods in FoC it's just as easy as the mod launcher

Yeah, and how do i do that ? Cause at the moment as far as i am concerned there is only one good mod and that is ACM2.4. It works on my computer however with problems. For example if you play the empire and you want to conquer the bottem left part of the galaxy map than your ships won't engage the enemy. So you can never finish the game.

haubro18

uhhhhh... a pizza?

50 XP

21st September 2008

0 Uploads

75 Posts

0 Threads

#4 7 years ago

Well if the files in the mod aren't already organized you will have to arrange them like they are in the empire at war folder. So in your mods folder you will have to make a folder and call it ACM2.4. Then put a Folder called Data in that folder and then put all the other folders that you need like XML, Art, Text. It has to be set up the same way that the game has the folders set up. Once that it is done you have to make a shortcut. So go to you forces of corruption shortcut, right click it and press create shortcut. Take that new shortcut and put it within your ACM2.4 folder. Now in that folder you should have a Data folder and under it or beside it there should be your shortcut. Now right click the shortcut and press properties. Where it says target, change it to this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War Forces of Corruption\swfoc.exe" MODPATH=Mods\ACM2.4 (Make sure you make a space in between .exe" and MODPATH