giovanni asisoni

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd July 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#1 15 years ago

Hello, my friends. I am new here and i need help urgently!

i have a non-cd fix installed of Medal of honor and i tried to install a 1.11 patch and accidently installed the dutch patch. now, my game does not load.

i wanted to uninstall the whole thing including the game and go buy an original cd and install it again.

i can not uninstall the game now. i dont know what to do because i cant play it now and i dont know if i will buy the original cd i would be able to install it because i can not uninstall the version i have now. WHAT CAN I DO??? HELP!

i am about to move the battlefield 1942!

$ilver_Wolf

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

16th July 2003

0 Uploads

23 Posts

0 Threads

#2 15 years ago

what does it say when you try to delete the entire file?

giovanni asisoni

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd July 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#3 15 years ago

i try to delete or uninstall the game and get a menu that has three sections:

modify repair or uninstall.

all three gives me the same result at the end: "maintenance has been completed"or something.

how can i delete the whole thing from my disk and install it from the beggining again?

HB_LARD

GF Pwns Me!

50 XP

4th January 2003

0 Uploads

44 Posts

0 Threads

#4 15 years ago

Your best bet is to use the windows add/remove programs

1 first click on start 2 then choose control panel 3 then choose add/remove programs.

after you have removed MOH you will need to remove the entries from the registry. The best way is to use the search/find files from the windows start menu. type in MOH them click on return ,you should get a list of any files that it finds. Just delete them and you should be ready to reinstall MOH.

ps..its a good idea not to use the no CD patch.:rock:

giovanni asisoni

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

23rd July 2003

0 Uploads

3 Posts

0 Threads

#5 15 years ago

Thanks alot!

you helped me alot, my friend.