13th Doctor Announced! 23 replies

Please wait...

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

262,634 XP

15th December 2002

65 Uploads

22,282 Posts

1,610 Threads

#21 4 months ago
Posted by MadMikeyB

I've not actually seen any of the new doctor yet.

Is she out yet? Is she good?

She showed briefly at the end of the Christmas Special obviously but hard to judge based off that.

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

40,647 XP

12th June 2008

25 Uploads

3,548 Posts

189 Threads

#22 4 months ago

So there's not yet a new season?

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer

Mikouen VIP Member

What?

145,533 XP

3rd September 2005

4 Uploads

11,730 Posts

2 Threads

#23 4 months ago

Steven Moffat's first writing credit for the series was a Red Nose Day special back in 1999, with the main joke being that the Doctor is literally too dumb to live.

It's a fifteen-minute sketch that goes through about five regenerations, and the last one (Thirteen) is Joanna Lumley.

Basically, Moffat's first and last jobs on the show ended up with the Doctor being a blonde woman.

Anyway, Whittaker's managed to hit the adorkable button pretty hard, which isn't half bad for someone with under two minutes of screentime.

With any luck the show will be fun again after Moffat's cringe-y angst obsession.

I don't know how, and I don't know why, but this is totally Sheep's fault.

Last edited by Mikouen 4 months ago

Mikey Über Admin

Caffiene Fuelled Ravings of an undiagnosed Sociopath.

40,647 XP

12th June 2008

25 Uploads

3,548 Posts

189 Threads

#24 4 months ago
Posted by Mikouen

Steven Moffat's first writing credit for the series was a Red Nose Day special back in 1999, with the main joke being that the Doctor is literally too dumb to live.

It's a fifteen-minute sketch that goes through about five regenerations, and the last one (Thirteen) is Joanna Lumley.

Basically, Moffat's first and last jobs on the show ended up with the Doctor being a blonde woman.

Anyway, Whittaker's managed to hit the adorkable button pretty hard, which isn't half bad for someone with under two minutes of screentime.

With any luck the show will be fun again after Moffat's cringe-y angst obsession.

We can only hope.

When's it back properly?

Mikey - GameFront.com - Lead Developer