The Body Popper

KHAN!

50 XP

14th February 2006

0 Uploads

2,275 Posts

0 Threads

#1 9 years ago

I'm incredibly excited for this movie. I'm glad to see another mature animated movie (Up was a great start). I couldnt find the trailer I saw in theaters, but it had some badass looking machine things. Either way, I cant wait for this movie to come out.

Anyhoo, I think another appropriate title to this movie would be "Little Big Planet: The Movie"

Phoenix_22 VIP Member

46 and 2, are just ahead of me

255,785 XP

23rd September 2004

0 Uploads

24,266 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

Tim Burton certainly knows how to find a niche and run with it, I have to admit.

Looks interesting, I saw the trailer a few hours ago and it could be an interesting film to watch, although there are a lot of movies coming out I want to see and I don't know if this one quite hits my interests.

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#3 9 years ago

I've never heard of it but it sounds as good as UP. =p

MrFancypants Forum Admin

The Bad

217,010 XP

7th December 2003

0 Uploads

20,003 Posts

6 Threads

#4 9 years ago

The trailer looks nice. A sort of "Pinnochio meets the Matrix" post-apocalyptic anime. Good to see that there are still some innovative ideas out there.

Nittany Tiger Forum Mod

*Shrug*

289,107 XP

15th September 2004

0 Uploads

27,136 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

"Embedding disabled by request" - :( Nothing clicking on the screen won't fix (or posting a link to the vid).

YouTube - 9 - Official Trailer

Trailer was awesome.

Serious CGI movies are hard to come by, and I'm already interested in what caused that apocalypse. Post-apocalyptic movies FTW.

NCC1017spock

I take what n0e says way too seriously

50 XP

25th April 2007

0 Uploads

3,558 Posts

0 Threads

#6 9 years ago

Yea this movie looks cool, another kidy movie where they think world war 1 wiped out the human race..... (with technology that is hundreds of years out of place, way to high tech).....

.....but then again, this could be good?

mediafreak

I don't spend enough time here

50 XP

8th June 2009

0 Uploads

24 Posts

0 Threads

#7 9 years ago

Also features the voice of Elijah Wood as the lead role; interesting how his experience with Lord of the Rings rub off on this one.

Commissar MercZ

Notable Loser

300,005 XP

29th January 2005

0 Uploads

27,113 Posts

0 Threads

#8 9 years ago

I saw trailers for this in the past few movies I've seen, it looks interesting. Burton knows how to make nice looking films. From what Wikipedia tells me, it's also adapted from a student's short film.

NCC1017spock;4935784Yea this movie looks cool, another kidy movie where they think world war 1 wiped out the human race..... (with technology that is hundreds of years out of place, way to high tech).....

I don't think it's supposed to be set in WW I or our world at all. Probably something parallel or "similar" to our own. The "old" feel is supposed to pay homage to sci-fi from earlier times, I'd imagine.