Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

I think Mary Poppins is fit.

50 XP

13th July 2006

0 Uploads

3,189 Posts

0 Threads

#1 11 years ago

A'huh, it's started all right :nodding: And being the Big Brother fantatic i am, i just had to create a thread on it. Although may i point out, it's not a thread for ranting on how much you hate the show but more on a on-going discussion as this years series progresses.

Okay, so who have we got in the house this year? First impressions are as followed:

Jermaine - Micheal jackons brother hey? Well he kinda made a crappy entry. He was just looking down on everyone as if he was the most famous and that all attention should be focused on him. Did you see how he looked around the house in disgust? lol

Jo - She's from S Club 7, that's enough said.

Ken - What a fat old ugly and not forgetting perverted pillock. This is big brother, not a retirement home.

Leo - Don't get me wrong, i think his songs are wicked but he's a too happy kind-of-guy, don't ya think?

Shilpa - From bollywood you say? Then why not go on big brother india and not the UK version. Oh thats right, there's plenty enough over here. Make your fellow shop keepers proud hunny!

Ian 'H' - He's from STEPS :vikki: omgwtfhacks!, enough said.

Donny - What a utter pillock. I mean really, what was he thinking making such a gay entrance like that. It's all for show, i know but he took it too far when he forced his way off davina.

Dirk - Ah this should be funny. The man with the cigar, an A team legend.

Danielle - Hmm nice :) Should be fun to watch, i don't know about her personality though, seems kinda dull but who cares about that when you have a body like hers.

Cleo - Seems a bit of nutter.

Carole - Go read a proper newspaper and then find a new job, kthxbye.

Mekstizzle

World War What?

50 XP

6th May 2006

0 Uploads

81 Posts

0 Threads

#2 11 years ago

lol, this topic was made 3 weeks ago and even after the whole international incident that this show made...nobody made a reply.

Shows this forum has some class tbh. :lol: (j/k op)

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#3 11 years ago

I think it is a load of complete bollocks :lol: Anyway, from what I've seen of this show, it has got worse over the years. One thing I can say for sure, is that putting jade Goody back in the show was the worst possible thing anyone could have done, though, for our benefits, she now has no celebrity status. She never deserved it in my opinion, and shes nothing but a false, gobby tart. I can't really say much except from what I've read in the papers and Internet, but the only 'highlight' seems to have been that racial abuse stuff (which was out of order on all fronts). I'm not one for racism as it is, and was shocked to see such. Ok, so I expected it to come from Jade maybe, and perhaps Danielle (she is just one of those people), but didn't expect it from Jo.

AdmiralHocking

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

30th April 2006

0 Uploads

5,252 Posts

0 Threads

#4 11 years ago
SupaStarAshI think it is a load of complete bollocks :lol:

Agreed, and you get a rep cookie for that. :)

Anyway, before Jade caused an international incident half the world had never heard of her. Even though they have now, it most certainly isn't the good kind of fame.

al3xandra_11

Slightly cooler than a n00b

50 XP

20th December 2006

0 Uploads

50 Posts

0 Threads

#5 11 years ago

yueah you're right guys..hehehe so thats the new names and faces of this years big bro.?:o do they have other choices of choosing to be the finalist of that?:rolleyes:

Datarock VIP Member

Resynchronizing with RealitySorry, You're Not a Winner

65,745 XP

18th April 2006

0 Uploads

6,117 Posts

0 Threads

#6 11 years ago

SupaStarAsh;3506021I think it is a load of complete bollocks :lol: [/quote] Quoted for truth.

[quote=Dr.Riot]Although may i point out, it's not a thread for ranting on how much you hate the show

As this thread is about the current Big Brother i must have my say. (I apologise if you think it is a rant):p

Well, here it is, what a load of old crap. I heard something on the news about the ratings being low, now all of these racial accusations have been made, the rating's have gone up. The racial accusations are probably a way to get the ratings back up, but i would rather watch the news than an episode of Big Brother IMO.

I think i can also say that people who dont like it out number those who do like it 10 to 1, maybe more.

Also, I am usually up quite late and it used to be on for most of the night on C4, i don't know if it still is, a camera watching one person whilst they are asleep, now i can safely say, i would rather watch the ITV Nightscreen than that IMO.

My opinion, i say that they take the show off of TV as it is an insult to British television.

There, i said it.:lookaround:

Unifermius Matty

I fly. Do you fly?

50 XP

9th February 2005

0 Uploads

785 Posts

0 Threads

#7 11 years ago

Big Brother is Trashy Television in the UK, and its trashy television in Australia. I guess its still on because there are some weak minded people who think it is some form of entertainment, when its actually just half an hour of filler material because those channels that Air it dont have anything that could be considered quality entertainment to put on at that time.

Overwatch

Woot!

50 XP

6th June 2005

0 Uploads

1,189 Posts

0 Threads

#8 11 years ago

Yeah I think it's had it's day as a reality television series, it needs to move over as the new sensation moves in, something completely ridiculous, Like big brother underwater, the winner is the one that survives.