Doctor Who 2009 (the WHO and the WHEN) 4 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 9 years ago

My Little Artcile about the Future Of Doctor Who.

[SIZE="5"]Doctor Who[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="6"]2009[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE="4"]The [COLOR="#0000ff"]Who[/COLOR] And The [COLOR="#0000ff"]When[/COLOR][/SIZE]

So we've had the Xmas episode which was a risky but well-done episode tbh. the first episode for christmas to be set in a timeline other than present. The idea of a Cyberking was somehow forgotten in the present timeline over the 4 series but that aside, it was well written.

Its a good start too. The Doctor who new writers seem promising. The producer i believe is the writer of 'the lost child' from series 1, the arguably best episode yet.

So that brings us onto next year. The doctor is once again alone with 4 specials over 2009 until he regenerates into the 11th doctor. I dont care who it is. As long as it's not daniel radcliffe i dont care. david morrisey (?) was good, but he's been disposed as a possibility. I dont even care if its patrick stewart... he'd be quite good infact! However, im more interested in the companion. We've had Rose Tyler, who was great, Martha Jones, also brilliant, Donna Noble, meh was better than expected.. but who next? Doctor needs a companion and its been overlooked to whom it may be since Tennant announced his departure.

I'd personally love to see Two Pints Of Lager and A Packet Of crisps star Sheridan Smith take the role. shes voiced the 7th doctors companion on BB7 and would make a fitting role as the 10th/11th doctors side kick. shes hot, full of flair and shes a great actor. in fact shes very similar to rose, in the sense that shes not perfect but a bit ruff round the edges.

Still, what is to come remains in much speculation and what happens we can only see.. I honestly do hope that Doctor only makes the right steps and continues to cativate me and many others (despite season 4's terrible climax..)

[COLOR="Blue"]Thoughts?[/COLOR]

Tanith

Lovely weather here

50 XP

27th September 2006

0 Uploads

820 Posts

0 Threads

#2 9 years ago

Just in case some people do not already know the 11th Doctor will be Matt Smith.

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#3 9 years ago
Tanith;4756733Just in case some people do not already know the 11th Doctor will be Matt Smith.

That wont mean much to many people. I'd be surprised if the majority know who he is. I didn't, had to look it up, and I still don't recall seeing him anywhere before.

Tanith

Lovely weather here

50 XP

27th September 2006

0 Uploads

820 Posts

0 Threads

#4 9 years ago

Ye I have never seen him before in my life. But will wait and see what hes like as The Doctor. David Tennant was not that very well known before he took the role either so I wont judge yet.

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#5 9 years ago

True, David Tennant wasn't that well know, but he was known. Will be nice to see how a really young actor portrays the Doctor. Hopefully it wont up too cheesy or anything.