Darth Dracon

Dark Lord and Master

50 XP

13th April 2007

0 Uploads

1,555 Posts

0 Threads

#1211 12 years ago

^ How true. Humanity the is biproduct of a protien shake spilled out of the blender. -unknown

Abandonator

Darth Taxi

50 XP

14th April 2008

0 Uploads

9,500 Posts

0 Threads

#1212 12 years ago

hugging dread may have strong consequences, -members of the operation love dread-

Serio Advanced Member

The Dane

149,973 XP

10th November 2006

3 Uploads

12,513 Posts

38 Threads

#1213 12 years ago

Graham Norton: We got this letter from a girl... Britney Spears: I think i might have read it before Graham Norton: It says she wants to kill you --- I can't stop laughing at that.

Mr. Pedantic

I would die without GF

234,620 XP

8th October 2006

0 Uploads

23,127 Posts

0 Threads

#1214 12 years ago

"A kleptomaniac is a person who helps himself because he can't help himself."

gravy666

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

7,561 Posts

0 Threads

#1215 11 years ago

I forgot about this thread. For some reason, I was under the impression that S.T.A.L.K.E.R. perma-locked this.

"Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life."

PhasmatisApparatus

Beware: I play WoW

50 XP

5th October 2006

0 Uploads

868 Posts

0 Threads

#1216 11 years ago

gravy666

I pretend I'm cooler than AzH

50 XP

20th August 2007

0 Uploads

7,561 Posts

0 Threads

#1217 11 years ago

Angry, much?

Please, let's keep this thread from going down the shitter for once. It shouldn't even be in the Junkyard to begin with.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." --Jules Winnfield

Nemmerle Advanced Member

Voice of joy and sunshine

299,174 XP

26th May 2003

0 Uploads

28,206 Posts

6 Threads

#1218 11 years ago

Chill, Phasmatis.

'Does the prophet see the future or does he see a line of weakness, a fault or cleavage that he may shatter with words or decisions as a diamond-cutter shatters his gem with a blow of a knife?' - Frank Herbert, Dune

I'm moving this out of the spam forum since it's not necessarily spam persay, not sure whether it'll stay in entertainment or whether it'll be moved elsewhere - maybe to the leisure games forum.

wjlaslo

I've defected to the Pies

50 XP

12th August 2004

0 Uploads

2,762 Posts

0 Threads

#1219 11 years ago

"The best argument against democracy is a ten minute conversation with the average voter."-Winston Churchill

"If something is funny, look for a grain of truth."-I can't remember

"Better to be silent and let others assume you are an idiot, than to open your mouth and confirm it."-Mark Twain

"In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane."-Oscar Wilde

"The real world? The real world is only for those who cannot imagine anything better." - Can't remember

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General Patton. I've heard a variation - "Let people think for themselves and their lack of stupidity will surprise you."

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1220 11 years ago

Some of your hurts you have cured, And the sharpest you still have survived, But what torments of grief you endured From the evil which never arrived. -Ralph Waldo Emerson