grand_warlord

all ur base r blong 2 us!

50 XP

25th October 2005

0 Uploads

87 Posts

0 Threads

#1871 12 years ago
Sovereign001;2029522i was thinking why wasnt a film created of star trek that meets star wars? like alien vs predator.

Because it would suck more ass then michael jackson and george michael at the same time.

(Hehehe. gay jokes rule.)

Emperor Norton I

Nothing is real, Everything is

50 XP

20th July 2006

0 Uploads

7,434 Posts

0 Threads

#1872 12 years ago

Agreed 1_rombop.jpeg

penumbra

hmm what?

50 XP

18th March 2006

0 Uploads

852 Posts

0 Threads

#1873 12 years ago
Atrusino

Ewiges Leben, Wolf des Südens

50 XP

24th February 2007

0 Uploads

3,904 Posts

0 Threads

#1874 12 years ago

I apologize I only read this page as well as 1 and 2, but... A documentary was made: Amazon.com: Star Wars vs. Star Trek: The Rivalry Continues: DVD: Star Wars Vs Star Trek "The merits of a documentary such as this are largely subjective. This DVD has abysmal sound and picture quality and poor source material, is based upon an absurd premise, and lacks even the dedication to topic that has salvaged similar projects." "This documentary appears to be one in a series of low-budget documentaries chronicling Hollywood rivalries, real and imagined. The subject matter does not lend itself to good objective documentary production, and is best served by fan-filmmakers. This creators of this documentary lack the love and deep understanding of the subject matter that are apparent in fan-made documentaries such as Starwoids." My opinion? Star Wars: A vast universe of countless stars with thousands of ships in popular areas all very visible. Species work together to accomplish great things and occasionally war. Infantry battle is jsut as important as starship combat and orbital bombardment is not frowned upon. almost 6k years of technological advancement. The Empire: "Bad guys" long live them. Just under 100,000 ships in it's fleet including such ships as a Star Destroyer with the Death Star's weapon (I don't remember if it's the Eclipse or Sovereign Class). A lawfully (though imorally) appointed hierarchy established to take over the galaxy.. Countless systems in its posession. The Rebellion: A terrorist domain bent against overthrowing the "evil Empire" (rebel scum!) with a few hundred ships and maybe a thousand fighters. barely 100 systems under its control and a rabbled hierarchy made up of dusgruntled diplomats and farmers. Star Trek: A universe seperated into little pieces with never more than a dozens ships in a shot. Very little of any non-war crime and very little infantry battle. Galactic unity is well over a thousand years off. Human race approx 3k years of technological advancement. The Federation: A self-imposing government bent on galactic peace (which is, in its very nature, impossible) made up of a little over a thousand ships with a handful of planets crammed into on qudrant (yes, 1/4) of space being hounded by races far and wide. The Borg: A poorly defended, but far-spanning empire of cyborgs that seem bent on galactic 'perfection' (once more, impossible). Very few projectile weapons on the soldier level. So? Even if they did clash (every RP and story involves some kind of a Federation Science project gone wrong) it wouldn't matter who had what because allies would be forged and this is what it woudl come down to: A: Federation meets the Empire and peace is formed. The Federation aids the Empire in destroying the terrorist rebellion. Vader kills that bloody bald frenchman. B: Federatoin meets the rebellion and, through sympathy, helps them destroy the empire. Chewie is offended by earlier said bald frenchman and pulls his arms off. C: Any blend of the two i.e. Federation meets empire and fire upon them or defends whilst being fired upon. They war with eachother and bump into the rebellion who aids the federation. By now the empire has stolen considerable technology from the Feds and the rebellioin has been given the same technology.. Now all of the soldiers lay down their arms and dream of serving on the Enterprise with the exception of Ensign Ricky who shoots the bald frenchman in the back and spends the night in the brig. There would never be strait ST vs. SW battle. Allies would form. -Atrusino