The Avengers movie -2012- 39 replies

Please wait...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#1 6 years ago

If you have not seen the trailer here is the link to it.

The Avengers Trailer - IMDb

thoughts?

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#2 6 years ago

That is actually quite an old trailer now, it has been on the Internet for the past couple of months. That aside, I think it looks quite good, and I think the film will be good. One way or another, it's either going to break or make Marvel Studios.

The only, problem I have with the Avengers film though is the character of Bruce Banner. He's being portrayed by Mark Ruffalo instead of Edward Norton. Obviously the casting couldn't be helped; the Hulk film was produced some time ago, though you'd think that if they had this film in the works they'd have contracted Norton to play the part.

Not that that'll present a problem for the film, not everyone is going to have seen the Hulk, and those that have probably wont remember much about it (merely because it was released well before Iron Man, Thor or Captain America).

Suffice to say, I think it'll be a good watch. It's been several years in the making, so they'd best not screw it up.

SuperSmeg

Renegade Cybertronian

50 XP

22nd September 2005

0 Uploads

10,694 Posts

0 Threads

#3 6 years ago

Aerilon;5603710The only, problem I have with the Avengers film though is the character of Bruce Banner. He's being portrayed by Mark Ruffalo instead of Edward Norton. Obviously the casting couldn't be helped; the Hulk film was produced some time ago, though you'd think that if they had this film in the works they'd have contracted Norton to play the part.[/quote]

Norton was apparently a major drama queen during the production of "The Incredible Hulk". So much so, that he even refused to help promote the movie. He initially wanted to play the part of Banner in a very different way, but when the editor of the movie had finished with it, cutting a lot of what Norton did, Norton wasn't too pleased about it.

Sexy Grace explains it better. :)

[QUOTE=Aerilon;5603710]Not that that'll present a problem for the film, not everyone is going to have seen the Hulk, and those that have probably wont remember much about it (merely because it was released well before Iron Man, Thor or Captain America).

"The Incredible Hulk" was actually released in the same year (2008). I think it might have been a couple of months before "Iron Man".

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#4 6 years ago

SuperSmeg;5603726Norton was apparently a major drama queen during the production of "The Incredible Hulk". So much so, that he even refused to help promote the movie. He initially wanted to play the part of Banner in a very different way, but when the editor of the movie had finished with it, cutting a lot of what Norton did, Norton wasn't too pleased about it.[/quote]Oh... That I didn't know. What a moaning bitch. :nodding:

[QUOTE=SuperSmeg;5603726]"The Incredible Hulk" was actually released in the same year (2008). I think it might have been a couple of months before "Iron Man".

Sorry, yeah. I was actually referring to Iron Man 2, Thor and Captain America. They're the later releases anyway. There is more of a gap between Hulk and the Avengers than there is for any other participant.

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#5 6 years ago
Aerilon;5603710Suffice to say, I think it'll be a good watch. It's been several years in the making, so they'd best not screw it up.

I've been waiting five years for it, so you're damn right they'd better not screw it up.

MoreGun89

55 XP

27th July 2004

0 Uploads

2,426 Posts

0 Threads

#6 6 years ago

Two words: Nick Fury

Continuing the sentence: is portrayed by Sam L. Jackson :D

Mother Banhammer

Totes

Misanthrope

92,890 XP

7th January 2011

0 Uploads

8,664 Posts

0 Threads

#7 6 years ago

COMIC BOOKS, MOTHERF***ER, DO YOU READ THEM?!

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#8 6 years ago

Totes;5603793I've been waiting five years for it, so you're damn right they'd better not screw it up.[/QUOTE]If they do, it'll be the end of them. :nodding:

[QUOTE=MoreGun89;5603803]Two words: Nick Fury

Continuing the sentence: is portrayed by Sam L. Jackson

:lulz: Nothing much really needs to be said from this. ;)

Antilles VIP Member

The Imaginative

114,272 XP

17th July 2006

0 Uploads

9,726 Posts

1 Threads

#9 6 years ago

Jeremy Renner's character is the one that intrigues me. Hawkeye, I believe it is?

Other than that... god yes, I cant wait. From the looks of the trailer, it looks like Loki is going to be the main, or one of the Main villains in the film. Unless anyone has heard otherwise?

Garruscopy.png

SuperSmeg

Renegade Cybertronian

50 XP

22nd September 2005

0 Uploads

10,694 Posts

0 Threads

#10 6 years ago

Admiral Antilles;5604182Jeremy Renner's character is the one that intrigues me. Hawkeye, I believe it is?

Other than that... god yes, I cant wait. From the looks of the trailer, it looks like Loki is going to be the main, or one of the Main villains in the film. Unless anyone has heard otherwise?

Aliens, apparently.