The best horror of all time? 4 replies

Please wait...

FileTrekker Über Admin

I'm spending a year dead for tax reasons.

267,069 XP

15th December 2002

36 Uploads

22,450 Posts

1,695 Threads

#1 2 years ago

So many great horror films I know, but to me, the best is The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The scene where the girl is running away from him in the woods is pretty intense stuff.

Watching that film with the lights off is a bad idea.

I have to admit horror films make me jump somewhat cause of all the tension building, but it is fun though.

What do you think is the best Horror film that was ever made?

Danny King | Community Manager | GameFront.com

-SpArKs-

E = mc 2

50 XP

1st December 2005

0 Uploads

1,678 Posts

0 Threads

#2 2 years ago

Aliens, the sequel to Alien, the original has been floating around the top 20 horror movies (IMDB) the last 30 years. I watched it when I was way to young and it scared the crap out of me.

I eventually see past it and fell in love with the life cycle of the xenomorph as I got older. Alien 3+4 did not do the franchise any justice, along with the the predator crossovers, so avoid those at all costs. Just watch the fist and the second. There are plans to make a sequel that picks up after the second, later this year I believe.

They don't make movies like they used to, lets see what happens.

the internet is skynet

RadioactiveLobster Forum Admin

Jeff is a mean boss

565,218 XP

28th July 2002

0 Uploads

53,112 Posts

1,329 Threads

#3 2 years ago

Other than when I was a young kid and at that age where everything was scary, I've yet to see a movie that truly scared me.

I've had movies that startled me, jump scares and what not but nothing that caused me to lose sleep.

If I am honest, the movie the affected me the most, as in had my in tears was Schindler's List.

If there is no image, Mikey broke something...

Chribolski VIP Member

No chance, you metal bastard

211 XP

17th August 2010

0 Uploads

1,258 Posts

2 Threads

#4 2 years ago

The Thing is the scariest movie ever.

MCFC OK!

NubSmoo

50 XP

3rd May 2016

1 Uploads

34 Posts

0 Threads

#5 2 years ago

Either Bunshinsaba or Ju-On: The Curse 1 and 2 

Desktop Specs: CPU: AMD FX-4130 Quad Core @ 3.8GHz, Motherboard: ASRock N68-VS3 FX, Ram: 8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 535MHz, GPU: 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti SC (EVGA),Case: Raidmax ATX (B