Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Hey Guys... A Quick Question, Have there actually been any Movies (proper films) based upon Warhammer 40,000? You have the books and so on, but i read on a website that there are some old films that were made (although the website failed to have a link to them, not name the films) so i was just wondering if there have been any and if so, could someone direct me to them?

Flatline_Construct

Tri.Optimum Corporate.Network

50 XP

13th July 2005

0 Uploads

535 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

[color=DarkGreen]Dunno bout films, Of course theres quite a few games from spacemarine to dawn of war, and the codex/fiction books...check this tho... www.nimbacreations.com[/color]

Kadaj

My E-peen wouldn't fit here :(

50 XP

5th October 2004

0 Uploads

3,750 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

Some fan films were/are being made. Not really bothered to find out about them in ages. The books pwn any movie they could make anyway.

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

That site isn't too bad, yet has no links to movies or anything... :( does anyone know of any (for sure)? If so ,could you please provide a link!

DavetheFo

RogueDevil / Rogue Angel

50 XP

29th May 2003

0 Uploads

8,689 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago

I swear there was a movie at one stage, but Im not sure what happened to it. It was all official as well.

Flash525

The Carbon Comrade

50 XP

14th July 2004

0 Uploads

15,103 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Don't suppsoe you recall the name? Everything i have typed in Google, Yahoo, Altavista, MSN etc all come back with the game, from what i've seen there is no record of a movie, yet i have been told by a few people that there has been one (yet nobody knows of it)

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#7 12 years ago

There was a movie planned a few years ago, based on the Bloodquest comic, but I think it was cancelled. You could probably find some screenshots somewhere. One of the British issues of White Dwarf had a screenshot of a CG Blood Angels Land Raider, but apart from that, I haven't seen anything. Though, I haven't actually bothered to look...

I didn't make it!

0 XP

#8 12 years ago

There was a movie planned a few years ago, based on the Bloodquest comic, but I think it was cancelled. You could probably find some screenshots somewhere. One of the British issues of White Dwarf there was a screenshot of a CG Blood ANgels Land Raider. Apart from that, I couldn't say.

Kadaj

My E-peen wouldn't fit here :(

50 XP

5th October 2004

0 Uploads

3,750 Posts

0 Threads

#9 12 years ago

Really? I must've missed that one, or it was a looong time ago. Any idea what month and year?

emonkies

I'm too cool to Post

50 XP

17th July 2003

0 Uploads

15,096 Posts

0 Threads

#10 12 years ago

With all the resurgence lately of SciFi/Fantasy and especially all the games being made into movies I would be shocked if someone wasnt working on a Warhammer 40k movie.

Think of it, the scifi tech of Star Wars with the creatures from Lord Of The Rings.

You have humans Dwarves Elves - Eldar All the forces of Chaos Tyranids for that Aliens touch