Starce3

Stare into the eye.

50 XP

26th July 2007

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#1 12 years ago

Ok, I made my own arrow. How do I add at least 100 to a container without having to keep clicking and dragging the arrow 100 times..

Oblivion Btw.

Starce3

Stare into the eye.

50 XP

26th July 2007

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#2 12 years ago

I know, I'm retarded. I just need help.

GriffonZ

Griffin the Mad

50 XP

5th March 2007

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#3 12 years ago

double click the number next to the arrows in the container(about 1 second apart) and you should be able to to type in what ever number you like. You have been helped by GriffonZ, I am also known as Mad_Griffin, Sheogorath, and Erattica in various places. Thank you.(Please watch out for my imposter, his name is Mad_Griffith) For more help and possibly joining the mod team in one of our projects(Master Craft Mod, Undernethe, and Ghothe) at White Hand Studios, please visit the Undernethe Forums. http://underdarkproject.easyphpbb.com/index.php

Badha1rday

Nature's best screw up.

132,255 XP

27th July 2005

0 Uploads

12,663 Posts

0 Threads

#4 12 years ago

Just double click, and you can make the number go up or down.

Starce3

Stare into the eye.

50 XP

26th July 2007

0 Uploads

48 Posts

0 Threads

#5 12 years ago
GriffonZ;3820620double click the number next to the arrows in the container(about 1 second apart) and you should be able to to type in what ever number you like. You have been helped by GriffonZ, I am also known as Mad_Griffin, Sheogorath, and Erattica in various places. Thank you.(Please watch out for my imposter, his name is Mad_Griffith) For more help and possibly joining the mod team in one of our projects(Master Craft Mod, Undernethe, and Ghothe) at White Hand Studios, please visit the Undernethe Forums. TESIV: Undernethe :: Index

Lol, advertising.

GriffonZ

Griffin the Mad

50 XP

5th March 2007

0 Uploads

27 Posts

0 Threads

#6 12 years ago

Spite! Lol, noobz

Phoenix Wolf

Forums Master, Phoenix Wolf

50 XP

17th April 2007

0 Uploads

185 Posts

0 Threads

#7 12 years ago

What program are you using to make this arrow.